Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug!
(04-05-2016, 10:55 AM)Luna Wrote: it's a samp thing. unless you bring it to the user's attention it will keep happening, some people aren't even aware this is a bug lol, they just do it.
Which is why we can just disable weapons for 2-3 seconds so nobody can use it intentionally or accidentally.  ;)
It is annoying sometimes, but not a big deal imo. There a very few ppl who use this bug on purpose, I guess there will be some more after seeing this topic..
(04-05-2016, 03:56 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: It is annoying sometimes, but not a big deal imo. There a very few ppl who use this bug on purpose, I guess there will be some more after seeing this topic..

Not if you disallow it :P.
Correct me if Im wrong...but:

Yes the shots look weired after getting out of the car (u dont see them shooting but u receive the damage and bullets)..its kind of a desync in samp...but:
The shots dont "automaticly" hit others...you do have to aim on the person...the person in the video (first post) is standing and thats why it is so easy to hit him...

Also: If u shoot a person whos just getting out of the car will ALSO lose a big amount of health if you hit him...so its not an advantage at all (IF IM RIGHT with all of that)

So in my view its just a desync... the advantage is more on YOUR side (the player whos outside of the car), because the player whos just getting out of the car cant really move..if your timing for shooting is right he willl lose much of health..

I also know that if you get out of the car, while the "get out of car" animation is running the player has godmode...thats why this timing is so important (since its just a desync u have to shoot him while he gets out on your screen)..but just spray him and hes down (timing doesnt matter anymore)...thats how at least I get down ppl who just get out of their car...and it really works fine for me :)
(04-09-2016, 11:17 AM)[BkM]PwN3R_BoSs Wrote: Correct me if Im wrong...but:

Yes the shots look weired after getting out of the car (u dont see them shooting but u receive the damage and bullets)..its kind of a desync in samp...but:
The shots dont "automaticly" hit others...you do have to aim on the person...the person in the video (first post) is standing and thats why it is so easy to hit him...

Also: If u shoot a person whos just getting out of the car will ALSO lose a big amount of health if you hit him...so its not an advantage at all (IF IM RIGHT with all of that)

So in my view its just a desync... the advantage is more on YOUR side (the player whos outside of the car), because the player whos just getting out of the car cant really move..if your timing for shooting is right he willl lose much of health..

I also know that if you get out of the car, while the "get out of car" animation is running the player has godmode...thats why this timing is so important (since its just a desync u have to shoot him while he gets out on your screen)..but just spray him and hes down (timing doesnt matter anymore)...thats how at least I get down ppl who just get out of their car...and it really works fine for me :)

Yes,you have to aim at the person to hit..That's why I said you will lose a good amount of hp if the person has good aim..about shooting him while exiting,it doesn't always work and also not possible if you are in the opposite side of car...It's hard especially if the person is drivebying you,you jump on top of car while he exits and use this bug..Anyway,I still don't think it's a fair way to fight so I suggest disabling weapons for 2-3 seconds..
it's more likely a sync issue, was he shooting on his screen?
(04-09-2016, 03:46 PM)Luna Wrote: it's more likely a sync issue, was he shooting on his screen?

In the abuser's screen it will be shooting normally..Look,the point is sync,bug or whatever,it's only in 0.3.7 and disallowed in some servers..I just made a suggestion about it since I saw people like Horra doing it continuously..Anyway,I am leaving this upto management or whoever decides these kinda things...