Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug!
Hello everyone,

I have noticed that many people intentionally or accidentally uses sawnoff spray bug while exiting car. For those who don't know about it, it's a bug emerged in 0.3.7 version of samp. If you aim and try to shoot with sawnoff/deagle while exiting car, it will hit the other player automatically and takes a good portion of hp/armor.Just like the old sawnoff spray bug during fights, you can't avoid these bullets either..It can be considered as bug abuse but it seemed to me that most people aren't aware of this. So I wanted to notify this and also suggest a possible remedy. You can disable using weapons for 2-3 seconds while exiting cars to prevent this.I don't know technical details much but it's something I have seen somewhere else to prevent this bug abuse.Just wanted to suggest. :) 

P.S- I would like to confirm whether fake car entry is allowed or not too,which is also common.
I didn't know about this bug.

And no, fake car entry is not allowed.
Diablo is 100% right. Many people use this kind of bug ,intentionally or not intentionally I don't know. I think this kind of bug should be disallowed too. If most of you don't know what this bug is I can try to demonstrate this on a video.
I haven't seen this bug at all and would like a video
Sawn off Shotgun spray bug while exiting vehicle  <---- There is the demonstration 

Thanks to Diablo. for helping me to provide this for you.
(04-04-2016, 05:34 AM)L0kw Wrote: Sawn off Shotgun spray bug while exiting vehicle  <---- There is the demonstration 

Thanks to Diablo. for helping me to provide this for you.

As you can see in the video, it can be considered as a bug which we shouldn't abuse because it will hit you and the person who using the bug will be invulnerable at that time..In that video,it was normal for me to aim and shoot lokw while you can see how my bullets hit lokw from his view..I believe it should be disallowed.
The bullets are being sent because of lagcomp. You have to turn it off if you want to 'fix' it or disable weapons for x amount of seconds when exiting a car. But instead of it this, how does it handle in a real fight?
(04-05-2016, 03:55 AM)Luna Wrote: how does it handle in a real fight?
If you mean how can it be used in a fight, here is the respond. 
1. The abuser which will be the guy that is using this bug, will exit the vehicle and can easily take his opponents armor if not armor at least 50hp which is not that bad in a 1v1 fight (unless their aim really sucks).
2. While having low hp. The abuser can keep doing the bug which will give them the advantage by not taking damage ,and still being able to damage us by abusing this kind of bug.

I hope I answered your question.
Regards L0kw!
(04-05-2016, 03:55 AM)Luna Wrote: how does it handle in a real fight?

To be clear,it can take more than 50hp..If you are close to car and he got good aim,it can even 1shot your full hp/armor.(I got killed sometimes like that) Imagine a situation where you are in an area with no hp/armor pickups. Enemy comes in a car, he can take even your whole armor before even starting the fight on foot. It obviously increases the winning chance of enemy. Also like l0kw said,Players are invulerable when they quickly enter and exit car just like fake car entry, and in this case, he will be able to damage you too while he won't take any..They can abuse it to win a fight(needs some luck though) So yes,it's a bug bad enough to disallow.
it's a samp thing. unless you bring it to the user's attention it will keep happening, some people aren't even aware this is a bug lol, they just do it.