Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a Quick Joke Here!!!
[Image: tumblr_o5w08vYCXG1r3zbhoo1_400.jpg]
I remember seeing a post about worst format for entering your phone number… This one is actually the worst.
Hahaha, that is terrible :D It's like these "What is your year of birth" drop down boxes that start in 1900 :+

What is a pirate's least favorite letter?

Code:
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are cutting your internet connection due to the following reasons:

- Illegal Downloading

I didn't create this ,but I found it on the internet ,and I thought it was really funny so I wanted to share it with you guys.

While her husband was at work, a blonde decided to paint their living room.
After her husband arrives home, he finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat while wearing a parka and a mink. He asked her what she was doing.
She said, "I wanted to prove to you that not all blonde women are dumb, and I wanted to do it by painting the living room."
He says that he was impressed at the good job she had done, but asked, "Why are you wearing two coats?
She replied, "I read the directions on the paint can, and they said, ''For best results, put on two coats!'"
Hahaha Blonde womens are really dumb?
(04-25-2016, 09:29 AM)sau Wrote: Hahaha Blonde womens are really dumb?
Not really, it's just a form of joke :D.

[Image: tumblr_o1wakdydSs1rsug4po1_540.jpg]
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
(04-25-2016, 11:23 PM)Russell Wrote: And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

[Image: tumblr_o0v9vwM4AR1rfrkigo1_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_o0v9vwM4AR1rfrkigo2_500.jpg]
I dig,you dig,we dig,he dig,she dig,they dig
It's not a beautiful poem,but it's very deep.
this made me laugh 

[Image: tumblr_n24avuvn0o1rq7z94o1_250.gif]