Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin/Manager abuse
So I was killing and roaming as usual in lvp and this guy named 'harry' comes and attacks me..I shoot back defending myself,and he dives and refills hp and armor..I tried sniping him and hit twice and he started shooting rockets..I tried to kill him and he died then I am suddenly killed automatically..then I complained about abuse,he tps to me with godmode and attacks me again,dumped him into sea and he shoots me with hunter..and when I said about it again,he mutes me and threatens me to ban for money cheat...Here's the pic of that...

[Image: 8IuRlnU.png]

[Image: dZJiRqN.png]

[Image: 1dG8Lxg.png]

[Image: ArZO90G.png]

Admins are supposed to ban cheaters/hackers and to control server activities..Not to abuse their powers to kill others..With this kind of abusing against regulars or new players,don't expect an increase in playercount at all..Maybe you guys will even delete this topic and ban me..I don't care about it and I demand action otherwise..This isn't the first time I face admin abuse either..Only some people here are nice and worth being admin..Looking forward to see I am gonna be banned or get a reply...

Edit:It's darkfire..
Hello Diablo, I apologize about this, but this was not me. You'll notice the person couldn't log in using the name ' Harry ', because they do not know the password for my account. They had to log in using the name ' Harry. ', with a period. I was sending messages to the in-game chat from IRC saying that ' Harry. ' was not me as well as having a conversation with another player from IRC. This is going to be taken care of. I'm sure the person will come forward soon.

Once again, sorry about the trouble. I'm actually quite upset that someone chose to impersonate me by using a name similar to mine. Their actions were a huge misrepresentation of the way I would actually handle this situation.

Thanks,
Harry
I totally agree with you about this, first you start shooting our Manger, Harry. But he doesn't want to have a fight with you, so he dives to get away from you, but you just couldn't go away and leave him alone, so you start sniping him. Which he somehow doesn't like, he pulls out a rocket launcher and shoot into the air a few times, and ends up killing himself with the rocket, note without hurting you. Then you complain about admin abuse, so he decides to teleport to you, yes with godmode. What does he do however? He jumps onto a bike, which you drive, and you ram him into the ocean, he then dives again and gets a hunter, comes down and look at you, shoot you a bit but NOT killing you. Then he pm you and say money 999999999, but hey was that a threat? No it weren't, and the mute only lasted for 10 seconds, so I don't see whats wrong.

Darkfire
(03-21-2016, 10:41 PM)Darkfire Wrote: I totally agree with you about this, first you start shooting our Manger, Harry. But he doesn't want to have a fight with you, so he dives to get away from you, but you just couldn't go away and leave him alone, so you start sniping him. Which he somehow doesn't like, he pulls out a rocket launcher and shoot into the air a few times, and ends up killing himself with the rocket, note without hurting you. Then you complain about admin abuse, so he decides to teleport to you, yes with godmode. What does he do however? He jumps onto a bike, which you drive, and you ram him into the ocean, he then dives again and gets a hunter, comes down and look at you, shoot you a bit but NOT killing you. Then he pm you and say money 999999999, but hey was that a threat? No it weren't, and the mute only lasted for 10 seconds, so I don't see whats wrong.

Darkfire

First of all,I knew it was manager or someone important so I didn't shoot him..He(which is you) was afk when I approached and you actually started shooting me,which made me shoot back to defend myself..I sniped you twice and I said in chat you wot mate? I wasn't gonna use /dive or something to reach you,instead leave the area..And then you use rockets to shoot me when you can just try your normal weapons or tell me that ok no fight...But you didn't and ends up killing yourself..I had survived explosion and then I also dies in a moment,just like having revenge for not being able to kill me..That's when I said about abuse,then you come with godmode to me again..For what? I dumped you to sea because you won't be able to shoot me then without using some cmd..and you started shooting me with hunter,doesn't matter killed me or not..I said about it again and you muted me..It's not a surprise to see you anyway because you also used your godmode to kill me and one of my clanmates a few days back..And you were doing it since you got killed by us..So shooting with a hunter or abusing cmds isn't the best way to deal with someone who shoots or kills you..and I know you did it on purpose...
IMO regardless of the fact if a manager or admin wants to have a fight or not, avoiding death in these ways is still abuse.
Lets be fair here:
Diablo did nothing wrong. He broke no rules. No idea if the moneycheat stuff is true though (IMO that moneycheat story sounds bogus to me but I wasn't there so I'll leave that undecided).
His story may differentiate from yours Darkfire, but regardless if he drove the bike into the sea or not, he broke no rules and the administrator in question STILL abused his powers to avoid death.
Instead, the admin in question could've just asked to be left alone, a question which I don't see stated in either of your stories or screenshots.

Not picking any sides here, I'm on the side of justice. Any logs or more information on this event would be nice to bring this matter to a swift and justified conclusion.

Just my two cents.

(03-21-2016, 10:58 PM)[S]Diablo Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 10:41 PM)Darkfire Wrote: I totally agree with you about this, first you start shooting our Manger, Harry. But he doesn't want to have a fight with you, so he dives to get away from you, but you just couldn't go away and leave him alone, so you start sniping him. Which he somehow doesn't like, he pulls out a rocket launcher and shoot into the air a few times, and ends up killing himself with the rocket, note without hurting you. Then you complain about admin abuse, so he decides to teleport to you, yes with godmode. What does he do however? He jumps onto a bike, which you drive, and you ram him into the ocean, he then dives again and gets a hunter, comes down and look at you, shoot you a bit but NOT killing you. Then he pm you and say money 999999999, but hey was that a threat? No it weren't, and the mute only lasted for 10 seconds, so I don't see whats wrong.

Darkfire

First of all,I knew it was manager or someone important so I didn't shoot him..He was afk when I reached him and he actually started shooting me,which made me shoot back to defend myself..I sniped him twice and I said in chat you wot mate? I wasn't gonna use /dive or something to reach you,instead leave the area..And then he uses rockets to shoot me when he can just try his normal weapons or tell me that ok no fight...But he didn't and ends up killing himself..I had survived explosion and then I also dies in a moment,just like having revenge for not being able to kill me..That's when I said about abuse,then he or whoever it is comes with godmode to me again..For what? I dumped to sea because you wont be able to shoot me then without using some cmd..and you starts shooting me with hunter,doesn't matter killed me or not..I said about it again and you muted me..It's not a surprise to see you anyway because you also used your godmode to kill me and one of my clanmates a few days back..And you were doing it since you got killed by us..So shooting with a hunter or abusing cmds isn't the best way to deal with someone who shoots or kills you..and I know you did it on purpose...

I'd like some logs to clear this up, since both of your stories differentiate too much. Granny, could you lend a hand please?
(03-21-2016, 11:00 PM)Luce Wrote: IMO regardless of the fact if a manager or admin wants to have a fight or not, avoiding death in these ways is still abuse.
Lets be fair here:
Diablo did nothing wrong. He broke no rules. No idea if the moneycheat stuff is true though (IMO that moneycheat story sounds bogus to me but I wasn't there so I'll leave that undecided).
His story may differentiate from yours Darkfire, but regardless if he drove the bike into the sea or not, he broke no rules and the administrator in question STILL abused his powers to avoid death.
Instead, the admin in question could've just asked to be left alone, a question which I don't see stated in either of your stories or screenshots.

Not picking any sides here, I'm on the side of justice. Any logs or more information on this event would be nice to bring this matter to a swift and justified conclusion.

Just my two cents.

(03-21-2016, 10:58 PM)[S]Diablo Wrote:

Darkfire

First of all,I knew it was manager or someone important so I didn't shoot him..He was afk when I reached him and he actually started shooting me,which made me shoot back to defend myself..I sniped him twice and I said in chat you wot mate? I wasn't gonna use /dive or something to reach you,instead leave the area..And then he uses rockets to shoot me when he can just try his normal weapons or tell me that ok no fight...But he didn't and ends up killing himself..I had survived explosion and then I also dies in a moment,just like having revenge for not being able to kill me..That's when I said about abuse,then he or whoever it is comes with godmode to me again..For what? I dumped to sea because you wont be able to shoot me then without using some cmd..and you starts shooting me with hunter,doesn't matter killed me or not..I said about it again and you muted me..It's not a surprise to see you anyway because you also used your godmode to kill me and one of my clanmates a few days back..And you were doing it since you got killed by us..So shooting with a hunter or abusing cmds isn't the best way to deal with someone who shoots or kills you..and I know you did it on purpose...

I'd like some logs to clear this up, since both of your stories differentiate too much. Granny, could you lend a hand please?

Sure Luce,you can check logs and see if I flamed him or something..and I couldn't get screenshots of shooting because it was totally unexpected and I was busy dodging rockets...
Come on IRC Luce.
I'll be home in about 30~35 mins, almost done working and will enter my car momentarily. I'll come on IRC ASAP when I'm home.

(03-21-2016, 11:05 PM)[S]Diablo Wrote: Sure Luce,you can check logs and see if I flamed him or something..and I couldn't get screenshots of shooting because it was totally unexpected and I was busy dodging rockets...

I never stated if that fact was true or not. Just want the logs to clear things up. Until I see logs I'm not accusing anyone of flaming or whatnot. Gonna' lock this for now to prevent further escalation. Thread will be unlocked when logs are present and a justifiable conclusion has been made.
(03-21-2016, 11:09 PM)Luce Wrote: I'll be home in about 30~35 mins, almost done working and will enter my car momentarily. I'll come on IRC ASAP when I'm home.

(03-21-2016, 11:05 PM)[S]Diablo Wrote: Sure Luce,you can check logs and see if I flamed him or something..and I couldn't get screenshots of shooting because it was totally unexpected and I was busy dodging rockets...

I never stated if that fact was true or not. Just want the logs to clear things up. Until I see logs I'm not accusing anyone of flaming or whatnot. Gonna' lock this for now to prevent further escalation. Thread will be unlocked when logs are present and a justifiable conclusion has been made.

Actually, I forwarded the info to Granny on IRC. Please talk to Granny.
Although I am not a manager and only an administrator I tried to figure out some stuff about this whole issue since there was lots of discussion about it on IRC.

There are, in my opinioin, a few things to make clear although they could have ALREADY been said. A summary of this all can't harm anyone, I figured:
1. As Harry indeed said it was NOT him. It clearly was Darkfire, but that was already known.
2. There are some weird points in your ([S]Diablo) post which aren't true:
Code:
[22:06:10] <%Nuweni> *** Harry. has died.
[22:06:16] <%Nowoni> *** [S]Diablo has died.
This was your only kill/suicide where you apparently were doing stuff with Harry, or the other way around. There is a high chance here that undercover Darkfire was spraying with rockets trying to kill himself. I have a high feeling you were really close to him what caused death. Perhaps low health on your side?
2.2. You are writing about "threatens me to ban for money cheat". I see that nowhere coming back in your screenshots or our logs. Besides that; it is the only thing he writes.
3. Don't know if you noticed, although the mute looked permanent it definitely wasn't. Darkfire unmuted you after max 10 seconds.

I think you were both overreacting a bit and due to some unfortunate coincidences it ended up here.
I'd like to ask both of you to man up, seeing it was indeed Darkfire undercover using the nick Harry..

Of course there is a lesson we learned and Granny as HRM asked to everyone: Can we agree that we won't use other crew nicks in future?

Thank you all for your attention. I hope you still (can) have fun playing on LVP!

On behalf of the LVP administrators,
Xanland