Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin (Slick) got caught hacking
Hello...

Since I created the last Thread where I complained about Hoody hacking, the rate of hackers has totally increased...SPECIALLY the rate of no-recoil users...It was stupid from me to explain it in so much details, cause now everyone exactly know what they are looking for if they want to hack :X
I dont remember how many guys I catched using this shit already...

So...one guy I catched hacking wrote me private in skype and he apologized for using it...he did it for research that he knows how it works so he can see the difference between a hacker who uses it or not...I am totally ok with that, so I didnt uplaoad the Video where my proof was...
I tell you about this to show that I know what I am talking about, when Im sure that I catched a hacker...

Because like last time Granny didnt really believe me when I said that Hoody was cheating..until HIS OWN UPLOADED VIDEO proofed that I was right...

I also told u about that, because this guy told me to keep an eye on "Slick"...because he was trying to proof that hes hacking all the time but he couldnt...he needed someone with more expirience on this shit...so I agreed...but first I thought that I even dont know this guy so I just say "yes" cause I never ever saw a guy called "Slick" online...

Today I finally saw him...I tried to fight him and he really looked kind of ...so i decided to rejoin as undercover again...most hackers dont give a shit if they fight randoms...

And there I had him...in my FIRST ATTEMPT...
This time Im here with proof...just watch the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J24y33a8...e=youtu.be

Im gonna explain u very quick what happened in the video and WHY it is a 100percent proof:

People use no-recoil for 2 reasons:

1. to hit people better..shots are not spreading anymore (and crosshair gets very very small..even if u got a modded crosshair..and it doesnt get bigger during shooring at all (with uzi ect)..which is also the proof in my videos that i was clean all the time)

2. to get a very bad hitbox....
The bullets are getting very very small (cause they dont spread) on the screen of the norecoiluser...so others have to aim VERY precisely to hit this person...and yes Slick´s hitbox is very very weired...you cant hit HIM but he can hit you perfectly...but thats NOT even the proof...

PROOF:
LUCKILY no-recoil has the sideeffect that when the norecoiluser is STANDING and u shoot them with the sawnoff from distance he will get superhigh damage, because remember what I said..the bullets for the hacker are NOT spreading anymore...so EVERY bullet of a sawnoff shot will hit the norecoiluser...

Just try out any norecoilhack and it will work..ONLY the hackuser will receive the megadamage while the clean player receives NORMAL damage on a big distance...
its the classic no recoil symptoms: having a fucked up hb and losing way too much hp in distance

Edit: By the way when i asked him to record his gameplay he ignored it

Dont dare to tell me, that this video looks clean to you xD
If he doesnt get banned he will just hide it better like he did after I caught him...but Lets see xD
I only dont get why I am the only one catching all these no-recoil hackers xD
Rather than sugarcoat what's apparent to some people, there have been crew-related issues with the handing out of temp admin rights. This includes those who fall into one of two categories:

- people who don't understand LVP and its gamemode
- people who haven't done anything notable to deserve rights (i.e. continuously assisting players over more than just a couple days)

As a wise figure within LVP once said, this is a gameserver community. It shouldn't be taken too seriously. At the end of the day, it's a place for people to chill out and have some fun. If I want serious, I'd consider watching paint dry rather than play SA:MP or hang around on IRC.

Getting the balance right between crew who are willing to have some fun and engage with players, yet not go over the top, can be very tricky. At one point, we've all screwed up. Shit happens. Did I end someone's 100 killspree with a minigun just recently for a laugh? You bet. Should I be demoted? Maybe so. 

There's been complaints about pretty much every regular player at one point or another (yes, yourself included) - whether that be aimbot, damage modifications, etcetera. If we banned every contentious player, we would be left with one player who does nothing more than drives a car for 5 minutes and leaves. 

And no - I'm not denying that the video isn't weird. Seems unlikely that it's caused by lag or the fact that this is a very outdated game with questionable logic at times. If anything, I hope Slick has shit his pants and realized that if he is indeed using cheats, he's been busted and won't do so again. He is well-aware of this thread after all:

[Image: 2qEht1U.png]

I figured I'd wait and see if anyone else wished to chime in on this before replying - perhaps someone else can offer up something more useful, as I realize my post is mostly waffle.
Per a conversation with Slick, I've temporarily altered permissions for this forum to allow him to reply.
I do not feel like I need to prove anything to you as your video proves nothing. I have been on this server for several years and if I was going to cheat I would have done it years ago. Although the damage caused is strange from that distance, it could have been caused by anything, but definitely not by me using cheats....
Recording my gameplay is not needed but if it becomes necessary I will be happy to do so.
Aaaaand another hacker I caught who directly lies into my face denying everything xD
We both know that Im right...but since people can just play with their hacks while not getting banned Im not gonna report here anyone anymore and I dont care if the whole server is playing with this kind of hack anymore...

This conversation is leading nowhere...so you can close this out...
I said what I wanted to say...so...fine by me

PS: If u see anyone receiving that much damage from distance NEVER ban him.."it could have been caused by anything..but NOT by them using cheats"