Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Player TROLLS iconoclast and desoluti
Hi guys I'm back to LVP and today this was mainly just my first time back and already these horible people have decided to ruin it for me.

Names are iconoclast and desolution

iconoclast will just aim and come after you directly and only you. You can say things like go bother someone else or "im busy"
they will just say things like "i wanna disturb you all i want and continuously"

VERBAL OFFENSE
-BY them you somehow become a homosexual (don't ask how, they need a dictionary is what i find"

-You say something they don't understand and your instantly declared racist by them. (they say whatever you say is racist when its not, again they probably don't understand the meaning of racist) 

- and if you say you have the right to say it as if you mentioned your country eg: i live in australia (people of the U.S. usually think all crocodile dun dee.) and they say that your saying things that you have problems against crocodiles.

ABUSE
-I reconnect after losing game connection and i'm instantly spawned killed by iconoclast and desolution.

- they use any command they can to teleport to you or even get away from you.

THEIR EXCUSE
-you shot first

REALLY? you chased me all over LV and bone county to get a shot out of me.

________________________________________________________________________________

also they are new to LVP still so they really dont have a right to do these things to people. For the thrill of their own and not anyone elses
For the verbal side of things, we have the /ignore command.

As for teleporting to you, since you're a VIP, you can disable this (/my teleport off).

Of course neither of these commands will stop them from attacking you completely, just worth considering.
(03-29-2016, 02:52 PM)Granny Wrote: For the verbal side of things, we have the /ignore command.

As for teleporting to you, since you're a VIP, you can disable this (/my teleport off).

Of course neither of these commands will stop them from attacking you completely, just worth considering.

i have tp turned off, im saying they use any command they can like /taxi or /tow to come or get away from me
If this happens in future, feel free to /report and we'll take a gander.