Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 26.7 - Lag improvements & minigames fixed
(03-17-2016, 05:38 PM)Luna Wrote: server still lags horribly, the problem isnt fixed at all

For me personally, there's a very noticeable improvement. I used to see players get stuck inside their own ramps, for example -- played quite a bit since yesterday's update, haven't seen this happen. Ricky also tells me that with his often fluctuating ping of 400+, ramping smoothly was pretty much impossible, and now, he can do so with ease.

I'm not sure if this is relevant to lag, but I came across two locations in particular where ramps would never create (in the Roca Escalante area). In the past, even when the server was freshly started up for just 5 minutes with no players, ramps refused to create. Noticed that problem seems to be resolved since yesterday's update.

There was a cruise last night (8-10 players involved) and historically players would be warping all over the place and ramming each other. I didn't get that feeling (another admin tells me the same). 

Naturally I can't say that LVP is lag-free, but from my own experience, plus the majority of the feedback I've heard, it's improved.

(03-17-2016, 06:30 PM)Humza Wrote: Lags for me too but i thought its comp problem because my comp suck(CompLaggy) :c

Granny, what about duel (Classic fight club) bug?

In your instance I feel that the lag is local -- either your PC or connection. Have you tried cleaning it up? CCleaner, Advanced SystemCare are two good products that come to mind which may help.

As for the FC bug, there's a case open, here: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/133
Ok, i'll try CCleaner :P i hope it works -Thanks.

Page not loading fully so i will check it later.
at the time of the post, dueling players in fight club was impossible.. they would be warping all over the place, next time ill just give a recording of how warping looks like.
Chat shit get banged
Finally, he listened to me :P
(03-19-2016, 09:11 PM)Jerome Wrote: Chat shit get banged

:?

(03-21-2016, 11:16 PM)[SWK]Dacads Wrote: Finally, he listened to me :P

yes master