Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Introducing the Community Commitee!
Today, I would like to introduce you to the community committee. This committee seats a number of active people from our community, a mixture of players, administrators and Management members, who will be in charge of promotions, rules and represent the community on any other issue.

Current Members:

Management Administrators Players
Initially, the committee will be able to nominate and accept new members of the crew, as well as propose new rules, guidelines and other changes to the community. Members get one vote each, regardless of level, and are encouraged to share their own views and opinions as they please.

We see this as an experiment, and hope to figure out a lot of details in the next few weeks. Be sure to ask one of the committee's members if you'd like to know more about it, they're the one in charge!

Thanks,
Granny
Rainbow 
It's A Good Idea I Hope I can also take part into it
It seems like a good idea, i'd love to be part of it, if possible.
It's Verry Good!
I can't be a part of it, cause I lack in-game and experience, also communication skills matter, I'll be soon a part of it(I hope for future)...
Good Luck Mates!
my name is missing :3
Good idea, good to see this kind of stuff happening. Just hope the right people get accepted.
Good job!
Good idea :P
And gl.
Keep up the great work guys! Oh and Overdosed, you're fat baby!
(03-10-2016, 10:06 PM)George Wrote: a mixture of players

Current Members:

- Granny
- Lithirm
- Luce
- Xilent
- [BA]Overdosed
- Shem
- [BB]DoctorG

The community commitee now only consists of 1 actual player.