Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/properties bug
So... I typed /properties to see what's up.
Some window showed up and it listed me the first 50 properties. Now, I got my information and wanted to close this popup. So I pressed ESCAPE. It did close the popup but a new one showed up.  A new one with the next 50 props or so. And I pressed esc again and again until there were no more properties so no more popups to show. 
THis is annoying. If I wanted to see the next 50 props, I would have pressed the "next" button. If I press ESC I expect the popup to be gone so I can resume fighting or whatever.

Thanks!
Hello DarkBankai,

For what it looks like to me we have turned around the buttons. Am I right that pressing enter, without selecting anything if possible, closes the dialog?
Xanland in properties we have arrow like this ">> \ <<"

so why not we change into " Next and Back "
Hi, unfortunetely it is quite hard to achieve this. As this page states: http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/OnDialogResponse, ESC and ENTER both act the same as pressing the buttons with your mouse.
Quote:For what it looks like to me we have turned around the buttons. Am I right that pressing enter, without selecting anything if possible, closes the dialog?
This is not at all a bug.
OptionButton1 = ENTER [LEFT BUTTON]
OptionButton2 = ESC [RIGHT BUTTON]
This is just Reversed.
Developers can Reverse the OptionButtons to make ESC to close the dialog.

Quote:Hi, unfortunetely it is quite hard to achieve this. As this page states: http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/OnDialogResponse, ESC and ENTER both act the same as pressing the buttons with your mouse.
This is wrong!
ESC != ENTER
[READ ABOVE]
Nobody ever said ESC = ENTER, it was stated that ESC and ENTER act as pressing on buttons.
Turning around the options won't solve a thing since ESC will still not close the dialog when you are on the next page(s).
(01-27-2016, 12:25 PM)cake Wrote: Nobody ever said ESC = ENTER, it was stated that ESC and ENTER act as pressing on buttons.
That means the same.
(Use common Sense, i Don't mean Those buttons are same lol)
Quote:Turning around the options won't solve a thing since ESC will still not close the dialog when you are on the next page(s).
I know. But it's atleast ok, Go by rules.
Follow the OptionButton Rule.
To be clear on this one (and to kinda rectificate my post):
Enter and ESC are always bound to the respectively left and right button in a dialog! Unless there is no right button, then ESC coincidentally closes the dialog.

This is Kye/Kalcor/SA-MP-logic and we can't unlink buttons from options or otherwise.

Only "solution" would be is to remove the previous-button and let people start again when they want 1 page back (or make a 51 list-thingie which lets you go back which imo is not an option, IF even possible)!

Edit day later:
WontFix, we'll leave it like this!