Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need a new command like ".report"...
Hi,
    According to me, hackers are increasing day by day on LVP...many newbie don't know how to report...
So they ignore...
Need a command ".report" like ".register" in which how to report is given properly...
   Thank you. :)
Seeing as how the current .register command is handled by Monique (Xanlands Bot) it shouldn't be too hard to add!
Talk to Xanland and see what he thinks.
Our current method for reporting cheaters involves using the "@" tag before a message - which sends a message to the crew, however, there's no chance that a "newbie" is going to know this. Usually what happens is this:

1) Newbie joins the server
2) Newbie spots a cheater
3) Newbie yells CHEATER in main chat
4) Crew member executes the /show report command which outputs the message Report cheaters using @report [id/name] [presumed cheat]
5) Newbie reports the player in the correct way, and the appropriate action will be taken

I've double-checked the LVP source code for "report" and no where does it state how to report a player for cheats, other than the manual method that I referred to above in Step 4.

I propose that we create a /report command, even if it's just duplicates the functionality of @ -- or is similar. The end goal is to get a message to the crew.

/report, just like /cmds, /help, etc. is pretty universal amongst SA:MP servers. /report is logical too. I just joined three other SA:MP servers:

Example #1:
[Image: 0q4g3kc.png]

Example #2:
[Image: uxvN9RF.png]

Example #3:
[Image: ONArh8R.png]

+1 from me.

Let's wait and hear from a developer :)

P.s. I do realize that you're referring to Monique's commands (e.g. .register, .merchant, .song) -- but perhaps we can do both - Xanland might be willing to update Monique to add .report, which other players can then trigger via IRC or in-game, along with a /report command available ingame.
I made a /report Command.
it won't save reports though, tell if me you want them to, i'll make one. :)
Code:
CMD:report(playerid,params[])
{
    new Reporter[30], Hacker[30], HackerID, Report[128], Reason[50];
    if(sscanf(params,"us",Hacker,Reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"USAGE: /report [id] [reason]");
    if(HackerID == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"This player Is not Connected or Invalid ID.");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"Your Report has been sent to the Online Administrators, please bear with us.");
    GetPlayerName(playerid,Reporter,sizeof(Reporter));
    GetPlayerName(HackerID,Hacker,sizeof(Hacker));
    new Hour,Minute,Second;
    gettime(Hour,Minute,Second);
    format(Report, sizeof(Report), "[%d:%d:%d][Report] %s[%i] has reported %s[%i], Reason:%s.", Hour, Minute, Second, Reporter, playerid, Hacker, HackerID, Reason);
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; ++i)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && !IsPlayerNPC(i) && IsPlayerAdmin(i)/*Or use if(pInfo[i][Adminlevel] >= 1)*/) SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_BLUE, Report);
    }
    return 1;
}
[COMMAND PROCESSOR: ZCMD]
Small update:
/report is already made for use with the LVP Command Processor but also needs to be made known to IRC. WIP atm! :)

Monique meanwhile contains also .report.
I totally agree with Sau
Isn't there a section for this in /help ? Never usually had an issue with reporting, since I'm not a fucking retard and can apply logic. Also, back then there were what's known as "moderators" and "administrators" who actually did their job on the server and helped new players. I know, right?! Imagine that.
(01-30-2016, 08:56 PM)Xanland Wrote: /report is already made for use with the LVP Command Processor but also needs to be made known to IRC. WIP atm! :)
Code:
COMMAND:report(playerid,params[])
{
   new Reporter[30], Hacker[30], HackerID, Report[128], Reason[50];
   if(sscanf(params,"us",Hacker,Reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"USAGE: /report [ID] [Reason]");
   if(HackerID == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"This player Is not Connected or Invalid ID.");
   SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"Your Report has been sent to the Online Administrators, please bear with us.");
   GetPlayerName(playerid,Reporter,sizeof(Reporter));
   GetPlayerName(HackerID,Hacker,sizeof(Hacker));
   new Hour,Minute,Second;
   gettime(Hour,Minute,Second);
   format(Report, sizeof(Report), "[%d:%d:%d][Report] %s[%i] has reported %s[%i], Reason:%s.", Hour, Minute, Second, Reporter, playerid, Hacker, HackerID, Reason);
   for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; ++i)
   {
       if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && !IsPlayerNPC(i) && IsPlayerAdmin(i)/*Or use if(pInfo[i][Adminlevel] >= 1)*/) SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_BLUE, Report);
   }
   if(IRC_IsOp(BotID/*bot's ID*/, Channel/*Channel's Name*/, user/*User name*/)) //You guys will have all these information.
   {
       IRC_GroupSay(GroupID/*ID of the group*/, Channel/*Channel's Name*/, Report/*I put it already*/); //these too.
   }
   return 1;
}
[COMMAND PROCESSOR: ZCMD]
[UNTESTED]
Implemented per commit's https://github.com/LVPlayground/playgrou...5428a38e2a, https://github.com/LVPlayground/playgrou...6349911df5 and a non-public one in Nuwani.

(Meanwhile are .register and .report in Monique updated to the same as in LVP.)

Should be available in an upcoming release!
Good! :)
That will help New players to /report hackers :)

-Godey