Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Vote yes to vote Jerome(myself) into power of LVP to represent the people.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
23.33%
7 23.33%
Yes
13.33%
4 13.33%
Yes
10.00%
3 10.00%
Yes
0%
0 0%
I\'m a retard and voted no
53.33%
16 53.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to make Jerome leader of LVP
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=33544.msg461812#msg461812 date=1419109043]
the superman mod speaked for itself man, u are the leader

Thought as much but just thought I'd get it confirmed by the people that matter. Someone tried to take over my position as iron man king in game today but had to stop them.
what are you going to improve
The lifeblood of LVP. Here is a story for you.

One day a terrible fire broke out in a forest - a huge woodlands was suddenly engulfed by a raging
wild fire. Frightened, all the animals fled their homes and ran out of the forest. As they came to the
edge of a stream they stopped to watch the fire and they were feeling very discouraged and
powerless. They were all bemoaning the destruction of their homes. Every one of them thought
there was nothing they could do about the fire, except for one little hummingbird.

This particular hummingbird decided it would do something. It swooped into the stream and picked
up a few drops of water and went into the forest and put them on the fire. Then it went back to the
stream and did it again, and it kept going back, again and again and again. All the other animals
watched in disbelief; some tried to discourage the hummingbird with comments like, "Don't bother,
it is too much, you are too little, your wings will burn, your beak is too tiny, it’s only a drop, you
can't put out this fire."

And as the animals stood around disparaging the little bird’s efforts, the bird noticed how hopeless
and forlorn they looked. Then one of the animals shouted out and challenged the hummingbird in a
mocking voice, "What do you think you are doing?" And the hummingbird, without wasting time or
losing a beat, looked back and said, "I am doing what I can."
[Image: resized_spiderman-my-anus-is-prepared-me...2aa1e5.jpg]
Do you read with your anus? The story is a good one :)
i am in doubt what to vote, that story didnt really enlight anything
It enlightened your heart let's be honest here. Plus I send you 5doler every vote + food coupons for real cake. Nah I'm just wanting to make LVP a better place, it always has been a home for me on the internet, met lots of good friends here and I think we have what it takes as a community to make this the server it once was. That's all really :) I give my spare time to LVP (which is a lot lately) so you know, I just wanted to give back to something that's given me much over the years. Round of applause for my speech, thank you, thank you. No roses.
Seems like im proud to be Retarded for this time  8)7
unheard of
atleast something new in this DEAD MOTHER FUCKING forum , votes for cum.,