Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(R2D) - Ready2Die?
oh shit swifty ya scouse cunt, ya still here m8? wag1 bruv

oh btw what the actual fuck is R2D? go back to BoD you wrong team supporting BBBBBBBITCH
What u meen u still here ? i aint never left sucker .. an R2D is a clan me an lukz made few months ago we runnin shit like swift did all em years

U still playin?
Nah, just visiting forums. Waiting for GTA V and playing manlier games like WoW
nice u think GTA  will bring a mod out to be like samp?
(01-11-2015, 04:11 PM)Swift link Wrote: nice u think GTA  will bring a mod out to be like samp?

Maybe someone will but it has it's own online multi-player as standard, so why make something else. Don't fix what ain't broke.
New members  Dannytrfc , Underground and KAPLANNN

welcome to R2D !!
(01-11-2015, 07:13 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Maybe someone will but it has it's own online multi-player as standard, so why make something else. Don't fix what ain't broke.
You realize half the players will torrent it because they don't want to pay. Meaning they'll want free MP, which in turn means someone will create VMP, just like IVMP, SAMP, VCMP, etc.
I just hope it runs well on my laptop and isn't some 30fps locked type of shit like Assassins' Creed Unity.
(01-11-2015, 11:00 PM)XiZ link Wrote: You realize half the players will torrent it because they don't want to pay. Meaning they'll want free MP, which in turn means someone will create VMP, just like IVMP, SAMP, VCMP, etc.
I just hope it runs well on my laptop and isn't some 30fps locked type of shit like Assassins' Creed Unity.

Yeah, to be fair I was sure when writing this that I'd read somewhere that someone was working on something similar to SA:MP for GTA V or would be when gets released. I just think that there will be more players that will use the online multiplayer than they will 3rd party multiplayer of any sort. What I'm wondering is, what about mods? People will mod the shit out of GTA V for PC and then are you allowed to play online with that shit? Or what?

Discuss.
Hmm, I dunno. From what I remember, here it wasn't much of a problem unless it helped you in some way(being harder to hit etc). But I hope they don't let mods in MP, it'll just be more fair to everyone. A nice, clean game if you want MP and modded-to-the-max game if you want SP.
(01-12-2015, 01:41 AM)XiZ link Wrote: Hmm, I dunno. From what I remember, here it wasn't much of a problem unless it helped you in some way(being harder to hit etc). But I hope they don't let mods in MP, it'll just be more fair to everyone. A nice, clean game if you want MP and modded-to-the-max game if you want SP.

True story. I forget who made famous the Pikachu mod on LVP... lol.