Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

luna
(11-16-2014, 03:54 PM)karizma link Wrote: It doesnt annoyin you when someone call you cheater? Im totaly sure you has some personalty problems. I also know ur admin another server and seems ur matter cheaters alot. If you doesnt get annoy when someone using hack let them do to cheat who used hack in your server.  Also how comes an aimboter menage a server and ban someone who used aimbot princess luna.

your fucking english is broken.. every game has cheaters so obviously it doesn't annoy me.. i'm used to it.

(11-16-2014, 03:54 PM)karizma link Wrote: Edit; its not one time to catch you using hack. i know ur cheating since 2011 the first one was another server with playing undercover clan name called asap. U should remember. And one of hack u were used 1 week ago which means u were used hack in  the video.

3z wasn't released in 2011, dumbass so you're obviously lying. i only cheated way back in 3a when i had my shitty pc, and november 2014 in 3z. twice so fuck you. banned from whole samp for aimbotting gg, who gives a fuck

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=33054.msg460949#msg460949 date=1416153166]
yep seems butthurt

clearly
(11-16-2014, 07:10 PM)Luna link Wrote: your fucking english is broken.. every game has cheaters so obviously it doesn't annoy me.. i'm used to it.

3z wasn't released in 2011, dumbass so you're obviously lying. i only cheated way back in 3a when i had my shitty pc, and november 2014 in 3z. twice so fuck you. banned from whole samp for aimbotting gg, who gives a fuck

clearly

Why so mad. A old game does matter you? I wont reply to an hacker anymore.
(11-16-2014, 08:03 PM)karizma link Wrote: Why so mad. A old game does matter you? I wont reply to an hacker anymore.

please tell me how i'm mad.. i'm only replying because you're making up lies. you won't reply anymore because you know i'm right  :)
(11-16-2014, 08:47 PM)Luna link Wrote: please tell me how i'm mad.. i'm only replying because you're making up lies. you won't reply anymore because you know i'm right  :)

Just get out if you don't care, you're not going to be a part of LVP in game anyway even if you wanted to after admitting to hacking, so you posting here is literally just wasting your life minute by minute - which is funny because here you are telling them you don't care

:)
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=33054.msg460959#msg460959 date=1416172876]
Just get out if you don't care, you're not going to be a part of LVP in game anyway even if you wanted to after admitting to hacking, so you posting here is literally just wasting your life minute by minute - which is funny because here you are telling them you don't care

:)

as long as he doesn't start making up shit then i wouldn't care, people who know me knew i hacked when i first started samp because i told them.. hes just butthurt because i killed him with an aimbot lol he has to get over it, but i can join lvp whenever i want though
First inno,get rekt please,i please you to do so.
Second,karizma this topic is kind of useless,since nobody cares about this person here that obviously, doesn't give a single fuck about samp anymore'.I suggest you to delete this topic,and you Luna are free to get the fuck out of the whole samp.I personally see no point of posting here anymore,since you're claiming that you don't care about this and by that we could agree here that you're wasting your perfectly shity time by arguing here,as nemetits mentioned.ktnx.
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=33054.msg460972#msg460972 date=1416218113]
and you Luna are free to get the fuck out of the whole samp.I personally see no point of posting here anymore,since you're claiming that you don't care about this and by that we could agree here that you're wasting your perfectly shity time by arguing here,as nemetits mentioned.ktnx.

im posting on my free time ^_^ i don't mind some drama fun, its sa-mp forums, isn't this what this forum is about?
whuz this runi swag gay ass random fag
busteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

gtfo cheater tranny
(11-18-2014, 06:56 PM)Fuse link Wrote: busteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

gtfo cheater tranny

in prison for cheating