Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

luna
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=33054.msg460785#msg460785 date=1415479400]
why make topic?

Sorry, ill ask you next time to make a topic.
<2014
<still posts a video of someone hacking

;(
because an old 2004 game matters a lot, it was fun and i enjoyed. now the game is boring and off to new games. are you still butthurt over it?
You're all idiots. We all had fun together at one point so why act like little fucking faggots, just grow up and let this era be archived in the eternal memories and minds of us all.

Sorry Karizma, me and you go way back but, this topic is kind of pointless at this stage, no?
(11-15-2014, 10:26 PM)Jerome link Wrote: You're all idiots. We all had fun together at one point so why act like little fucking faggots, just grow up and let this era be archived in the eternal memories and minds of us all.

Sorry Karizma, me and you go way back but, this topic is kind of pointless at this stage, no?

I never had fun with someone who used hacks. Its not an old history about hack of luna. It was happened few days ago. How looks his ambition maked him to use hack to kill ppl and brags with that. It comes to you normal? It comes to you pointless? I still playing this game and whenever see an cheater it really annoying me.

(11-15-2014, 08:41 PM)Luna link Wrote: because an old 2004 game matters a lot, it was fun and i enjoyed. now the game is boring and off to new games. are you still butthurt over it?

I really dont get what you mean with this. But nice to hear that u were enjoyed playing games with using hacks princess luna.
there is no history, i've only hacked twice, back in 2010 and since the release of 3z, so you only know of one. don't come with your "history about hack of luna" bullshit.. you're clearly butthurt over me hacking in a 2004 game. ive already done everything there is to do in samp. what jerome said is true, making this topic is pointless.. you didn't gain anything by posting this and no one even knows me in lvp, hell i've barely said anything the whole year i've played here. if seeing a cheater still annoys you after all the years of gaming then there's something wrong
(11-16-2014, 03:18 PM)Luna link Wrote: there is no history, i've only hacked twice, back in 2010 and since the release of 3z, so you only know of one. don't come with your "history about hack of luna" bullshit.. you're clearly butthurt over me hacking in a 2004 game. ive already done everything there is to do in samp. what jerome said is true, making this topic is pointless.. you didn't gain anything by posting this and no one even knows me in lvp, hell i've barely said anything the whole year i've played here. if seeing a cheater still annoys you after all the years of gaming then there's something wrong

It doesnt annoyin you when someone call you cheater? Im totaly sure you has some personalty problems. I also know ur admin another server and seems ur matter cheaters alot. If you doesnt get annoy when someone using hack let them do to cheat who used hack in your server.  Also how comes an aimboter menage a server and ban someone who used aimbot princess luna.

Edit; its not one time to catch you using hack. i know ur cheating since 2011 the first one was another server with playing undercover clan name called asap. U should remember. And one of hack u were used 1 week ago which means u were used hack in  the video.
[Image: 0hQyd5L.gif]
been a while ol`chaps
yep seems butthurt
[Image: 1c6a9e445fe1bb37930baf75af48fe5eaba7bcbf...b00d9a.jpg]