Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Let's all take a moment to appreciate the simple things in life.
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=33032.msg460519#msg460519 date=1412261255]
Well,have never played VC to be honest,but congratulations on 12 years of it's existance!

....What the fuck
I cant remember hows the GTA called, because i was like 8 when i plaid the one with the view from the TOP/sky and i think it was on playstation or something? BUt im pretty sure it was called GTA too...

UPDATED: Its GTA 2 lol....... awesome game hahah 
(10-02-2014, 05:22 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Thanks for the memories Jerome.
And yeah that "removing the s from https" thing could've been useful a couple of years ago for me!

You're welcome, Maddolis  :) I would have thought that by now the developer of the SMF modification that enables this would have fixed SSL parsing by now, but it seems not.

(10-01-2014, 09:48 PM)Agent link Wrote: Thanks for that. This could be useful a few weeks ago haha!

I know, right? I always forget to take the S out when posting in the Hip-Hop thread, always have to edit lol.

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=33032.msg460520#msg460520 date=1412263640]

....What the fuck

Lol, some aren't old enough Nemesis, you must realise  :P

(10-02-2014, 06:25 PM)Zezima link Wrote: I cant remember hows the GTA called, because i was like 8 when i plaid the one with the view from the TOP/sky and i think it was on playstation or something? BUt im pretty sure it was called GTA too...

UPDATED: Its GTA 2 lol....... awesome game hahah 

Yes, GTA 2 and the first GTA (also the GTA London 1969/1961 mission packs) were played from "birds eye view". When the (then) next-gen console came out, the Playstation 2 and the original Xbox; game developers were given the capability to jump from 2D universes to 3D universes and that's where GTA III and the rest of the franchise' games came into play.

Never forget.

Grand Theft Auto - "GOURANGA!"
It was a very special moment when I first saw GTA Vice City at my friends house. I think it was the year 2003 or 2004, I immediately requested the CD-s and after a few failed attempts at installing it we played it for about 10 hours.

Some earlier 2D GTA was the first game I ever played on PC, at the age of 4 or 5. I got to play for about 10 minutes and I remember then blowing up my vehicle and having to go home (once again, I wasn't playing at my own home since I didn't have a computer until 2003).
(10-04-2014, 02:39 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: It was a very special moment when I first saw GTA Vice City at my friends house. I think it was the year 2003 or 2004, I immediately requested the CD-s and after a few failed attempts at installing it we played it for about 10 hours.

Some earlier 2D GTA was the first game I ever played on PC, at the age of 4 or 5. I got to play for about 10 minutes and I remember then blowing up my vehicle and having to go home (once again, I wasn't playing at my own home since I didn't have a computer until 2003).

I know those feels brah. Man I was like... what... maybe 19 when I got my first PC, like 2007 or some shit. Well I had one as a kid but that went somewhere, I don't know.

Anyway, yeah this series is a classic childhood memory, must live on!
I remember getting the first GTA Demo on a CD my Dad used to get with PC magazines and was like fuck this is cool!!!