Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fizical works vs brain work, discusion why is what
sounds extremely boring
erm money?
What is boring to one isn't boring to the other. Everyone has their own interests.
ELABD, I can't really help you because I don't know enough about the subject, but I'm guessing there's definitely money to be made.
I'd suggest browsing the internet to find some information. Perhaps see if you can find books about it as well. Chances are you'll learn more about it from books than the web anyway.
There's definitely work to be found in the countries known for petrol. North America is probably the place to be, next to Russia and the Middle East.
(07-27-2014, 04:07 PM)Zezima link Wrote: not at kaunas whole weekend, still at capital vilnius (polish city)

What's you doing there?
carrying polish cement
Yeah went through vilnius aswell, cool city. Lithuanian beer is reall nice aswell. Step up zezima i read lithuanian economy passed estonians so its all up to u now, lots of opportunities
Zezima wtf ever since i got back from lithuania, some lithuanian number calls me and asks if i speak russian, i say no, then she apologizes and talks smthg about estonian language xD
Maybe she wants you to carry her cement bags.
(07-27-2014, 04:13 PM)ELABD link Wrote: guys since the topic is about work I am gonna study petrol engineering is that a good field? can i find good jobs with good salaries in your countries?

Which country do you live in and where are you going to get your degree? We have tons of chemical industries here in Belgium, Germany even more. However, a degree from Congo or Seychelles does not have great value here...
(08-07-2014, 04:19 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Which country do you live in and where are you going to get your degree? We have tons of chemical industries here in Belgium, Germany even more. However, a degree from Congo or Seychelles does not have great value here...
Elbad's from Egypt

Good luck Elabd sounds like a cool job  :)