Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fizical works vs brain work, discusion why is what
You all gave really great ideas, really GREAT. But i think now, that i just dont really have motivation for a better job, yea i can whine, cry all about it on the forums, but reallity is, that i fucked up my life so bad with video games and not going to school, and not having any intrest in anything besides video games, online trolling etc, that all i got left is just to carry on with fucking cement bags.. All the faggots who work with me there is about 35-45 year old, and they durring the job, hide a bottle of beer (9,5) percent alkhohol or a cheap vodka bottle and drink it durring the day in a secret uhmm corner where the adminstrator office with two people dont see it... Hah..

Well ill wait probably for summer end, then maybe try to get a job at a warehouse, get the uhmm license for the forklifter, and probably will work there if ill get the job.

thanks everyone for great ideas, i did write some of them down so i wont forget like allways happens, appreaciate the thoughts and kidness with no flaming or nonsence bullshit.
Lmao admins start to delete posts NOW? XD gf
(07-20-2014, 08:39 PM)Zezima link Wrote: You all gave really great ideas, really GREAT. But i think now, that i just dont really have motivation for a better job, yea i can whine, cry all about it on the forums, but reallity is, that i fucked up my life so bad with video games and not going to school, and not having any intrest in anything besides video games, online trolling etc, that all i got left is just to carry on with fucking cement bags.. All the faggots who work with me there is about 35-45 year old, and they durring the job, hide a bottle of beer (9,5) percent alkhohol or a cheap vodka bottle and drink it durring the day in a secret uhmm corner where the adminstrator office with two people dont see it... Hah..

Well ill wait probably for summer end, then maybe try to get a job at a warehouse, get the uhmm license for the forklifter, and probably will work there if ill get the job.

thanks everyone for great ideas, i did write some of them down so i wont forget like allways happens, appreaciate the thoughts and kidness with no flaming or nonsence bullshit.

im sure theres more to it,

internet CAN be your friend, use it. playing video games? There are many streamers (video games) that actually live of it. They get 10k viewers per day on twitch and live happier life than most of us for sure. SAMP surely isnt the game to be, but if youve got a personality, dedication then I dont see why not. If youre using itnernet alot and like video games then that's ur option

games that are being streamed and r pretty popular:

- Starcraft 2
- League of Legends
- Hearthstone 2
- Diablo 2
- etc. etc.
im rly bored so i decided to help this fag  ;) ;) ;)
I dont think Styla that my playing video games will atract alot of views lol.... The games i play:
Runescape 2007 (the oldschool servers)
SAMP RP server lol...

Thats mostly it for now haha :D

Well in runescape you can.... BUT you have to know alot shit about it before making anything good:)
I know a runescape player that is pretty known in League of Legends area now, Gross Gore if u know...

anyways there were a lot of streamers that werent satisfied wit htheir jobs and after they got known and could only live by streaming they quit their jobs and became full time streamers... Im sure ther r example of other things that MIGHT change ur life on internet, poker for example (dont know a lot about it so might be a bad example)... but just like with any thing it takes dedication and hard work
Gross Gore was not even famous in rs. just a lil bit. Hes still a new fag to that game lol. The only good thing was about him that he actually had a funny voice and was entertaining, but his runescape stats sucked.
Ok starting my trip to lithuania in 1 hour. Gonna go past kaunas aswell, come at me zezima, u'll recognize me
not at kaunas whole weekend, still at capital vilnius (polish city)
guys since the topic is about work I am gonna study petrol engineering is that a good field? can i find good jobs with good salaries in your countries?