Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
NETHERLANDS ARE OUT!!!!!!  :r :r :r :r :r :( :( :( :( :(

Germany vs Argentina to face each other in the World Cup Finals. FUCK EM UP GERMANY!!!

Netherlands: × ✓ × ✓ -

Argentina: ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ -

Brazil vs Netherlands for third place.
I am so mad over this! I MEAN COME ON!!! :(

Germany it's all about you now- RAPE THEM!
Yeah unless Argentina gets more organized, Germany will have no problem eating them alive.
This sucks donkey balls. WHY DIDN'T YOU LET TIM KRUL IN VAN GAAL. Well done nonetheless for Argentina, Romero saved them today, BUT you're going down on finals. If it sucked to be kicked out on quarter finals in 2010, it'll hurt even more to be knocked out in the final, and even worse, by the same team. We'll see.
Semi-Finals Highlights |-| Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil |-| ITV Sports Credit Highlights
(07-09-2014, 11:54 PM)Peru link Wrote: Yeah unless Argentina gets more organized, Germany will have no problem eating them alive.

Argentina is playing some of the shittiest football i've ever seen.
How did Argentina even get this far? It's not like they're that good. Oh well, at least now that one Dutch motherfucker who said "kutbelgen" can eat his words. Good on Boskamp for hitting him, heheh.
Germany should be able to crush Argentina, hopefully in the same manner they destroyed Brazil.
final

argentina and germany
1 - 2

bet all your money i got this score from taiwan buyer who buys fixes, that match is sold
I think Messi's heart isnt as small as he is and he wont be sold by that taiwan buyer

eitherway thats what i hope
Again so close, yet so far away from the world cup. I should be glad that they've gotten so far but shit man..fuck you Argentina. Fuck you

Also, this: https://vine.co/v/MPUOI9InJMO
:7