Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
WTF NL stop playing pussy game no respect from me
=(((
Lovely goal though. Australia always seem to play much better after losing a goal.
ezzzzz

[Image: ET1kCoM.png]
fate

steam now
As you all can see, Spain is playing subs. Anyone know who decides that? For example: Costa isn't playing. So did Costa tell Del Bosque, "Yo check it out, no point in playing against Australia so I'm not playing" or did Del Bosque tell Costa, "Yo check it out, the match against Australia is pointless so I'm not gonna play you."
Well Costa is hated in Brazil because he preferred to represent Spain and failed miserably, and Casillas because of all the goals conceeded. I think Del Bosque is protecting them to get something heavy thrown at today. They'd miss the meeting at the airport with England!

In a more serious note though, I'd suppose both parties have a say but it's Del Bosque the one who mainly decides that.
>implying clubs have no control whatsoever regarding their players in national teams

clubs decide who plays and who don't. think it's a coincidence real madrid got a physical coach on portuguese national team? ;)
Punk ass Costa. That's what happens when you have no love for your home country. Serves him well.
GG
Lekker hoor, Chili even alle hoeken van 't veld laten zien!