Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
(06-23-2014, 02:52 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: I really hope to see many-many goals in the NL - Chill game... This world cup has totally spoiled me goal-wise and games that have less than 2 goals in 'em are almost unbearable.

True that, Gibbson. It seems the expiration of the tiki taka has produced riskier gameplay which contributes to more goals.
Finally we play in our beautiful orange.
[Image: 887112-Orange-Inflatable-Adult-Costume-large.jpg]
(supporting NL today)
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg458674#msg458674 date=1403506659]
I agree totally. Btw it wasnt ghanas debut, last world cup they passed the group stage

I know! Will never forget that thrilling match vs. Uruguay in quarter finals. By failed debut I meant in this cup, as they lost their first match against USA last week.

I really hope to be wrong, but I don't think today's match between Netherlands and Chile will be as intense as one'd want it to be simply because neither has anything to lose. They both are qualified, so why risk their players? Still, I think Netherlands will win.

(06-23-2014, 02:52 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: I really hope to see many-many goals in the NL - Chill game... This world cup has totally spoiled me goal-wise and games that have less than 2 goals in 'em are almost unbearable.

Well I'm satisfied so far. After reading a bit, noticed that so far this cup has had the highest goal average in the last 44 years (2.93 goals), that is, since Mexico '70. Out of 32 matches played so far, only 10 have ended up with less than 3 goals. The remaining 22 have had 3 goals or more. Until yesterday 94 goals in total. Pretty acceptable if we keep in mind that South Africa 2010 had the second worst average ever. By the 32nd match only 67 goals had been scored. Hope this trend is kept until the end though.
I don't think Netherlands can risk to lose to Chile simply because of how it would affect their mental state and rhythm.
jhon boi u some kind of wikipedia?
I dont think there will be scored much in the match NL - Chili. I think the score will be 0-1.
(06-23-2014, 04:18 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: I dont think there will be scored much in the match NL - Chili. I think the score will be 0-1.

I think it will be 1-0
(06-23-2014, 04:17 PM)Shark link Wrote: jhon boi u some kind of wikipedia?

Haha, I just read a little men. I find it interesting reading facts and statistics about these world cups.

It's good to see Netherlands will finally play in Oranje!

Also, GO GO KANGAROOS, finish Spain off.
Chilly looks kinda motivated  :P