Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
(06-23-2014, 02:35 AM)Jhon link Wrote: If we're going to talk about who deserves passing more I'd say Ghana no doubt. What they showed yesterday was sooo different from their failed debut. Despite not having many talented players, they are a very committed, fast and tireless team that could scare any team's defense, as they did yesterday by cracking Germany's flawed defense several times. USA also played good today but to me they're just meh.

I agree totally. Btw it wasnt ghanas debut, last world cup they passed the group stage
this world cup 2014 really bad all a pro teams out

fuck algziera !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i lost 1800$ motherfucker arabs 4-2 what noob's!!!!!!!!!! :@
(06-23-2014, 08:18 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: this world cup 2014 really bad all a pro teams out

fuck algziera !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i lost 1800$ motherfucker arabs 4-2 what noob's!!!!!!!!!! :@

Algeria won, shekel 9999+
Football match-fixing: Ghana deal casts cloud over World Cup finals in Brazil

Eh.
also 5 or something NL players got busted for having huh "extra energy" and nothing will happen to them other than a fine, same for 1 belgium player. their names won't even be revealed, the only ones who are going to be pushed away are the physical coaches from those national teams lmfao gg fifa world cup of shame keep killing more favela people
netherlands will win all of it. end of
Come back after the game with chile, they are really good imo
Gonna watch croatias game for sure, hope they fuck these mexicans up
Strong words, Zaibatson.
I really hope to see many-many goals in the NL - Chill game... This world cup has totally spoiled me goal-wise and games that have less than 2 goals in 'em are almost unbearable.