Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL...

AH SHIT NO GOAL.....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Goal line technology.....
So, your thoughts on the latest goal?
Hmmmm fate give me gifs of that last goal, i think the technology might have made a mistake
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg458052#msg458052 date=1402863029]
Hmmmm fate give me gifs of that last goal, i think the technology might have made a mistake
As you wish, give me a few mins!
Watching the replies it was very doubtful, it looks like the ball didn't completely go in. But according to the commentators there're seven cameras in the goal area with sensors, and as soon as they detect that the ball goes fully in the ref's watch vibrates. STILL it was very doubtful, and as Zaibatsu said, might be a mistake of the goal line technology. Also, if it was legit, it wouldn't be a goal by Benzema but own goal by the keeper.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg458052#msg458052 date=1402863029]
Settle for a video instead? Will be too big for a gif. Vid is just rendering - shouldn't be long.

Anyways....

[Image: pZ3HqEc.png]
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg458045#msg458045 date=1402860737]
should have been red

Indeed.

(06-15-2014, 09:09 PM)Maka link Wrote: So, your thoughts on the latest goal?

Thought it was NOT a goal after seeing those replays.. somehow my goalticker-app instantly declared it as an owngoal - like only 1sec after the 'goal'.
I'd trust the technology nevertheless, so it's a goal ;)
Goal by Benzema, his second in the match! 3 - 0 to France

[Image: VPf9sLa.png]
What a damn goal Benzema just scored. And this ain't over.
argentina

brazil

france

portugal

spain

holland

england

italy

germany

i can assure you these teams will go through. they're needed for more audience = more profit.