Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Close down the forums and say bye bye or no?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes close the forum becouse the community is dead
6.67%
1 6.67%
Admins abandoned ship, this means this ship (LVP gaming community) needs to be taken down and closed
13.33%
2 13.33%
Mute permantly styla becouse he couses trouble and everything will be ok
20.00%
3 20.00%
Its summer no one comes here becouse we have life outside the LVP community
40.00%
6 40.00%
Zezima destroyd LVP with his master trolling that was very fun but at the end sucked hard that i dont go here no more he was my idol but fuck him.
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should LVP forums be closed down or not? Its up to you to decide!
So we had this discusion with estroe and some other management at irc today, to close this forum down or not, cash in your thoughts and everything els!
(05-28-2014, 11:10 PM)Zezima link Wrote: So we had this discusion with estroe and some other management at irc today, to close this forum down or not, cash in your thoughts and everything els!
Just by mentioning estroe, I know that this isn't true. He hasn't been active on irc for a while.
rage fat neckbeard zezima
I voted "Zezima needs to get some admin rights" in the topic in the complaints section.

Add that option to this poll and you'll get my vote. :)
(05-28-2014, 11:18 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: rage fat neckbeard zezima

:')
(05-28-2014, 11:16 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Just by mentioning estroe, I know that this isn't true. He hasn't been active on irc for a while.

Hahaha, how did we end up on this ship, Sir?
just mute style muhahahahhaha style got haters evrywhere i think in he's country same thing poor style poor guy :(
just playe with dogs and cats u'll get fine really just trust me madafucka and ur not allowed to type in lvp forum
random kid fag litte cunt like a random got raped evryone never u got fun in game cus the player raped u that why u leava samp cus them raped ur ass madafucka that why i never saw u ingame kid go watch tom and jerry or type divinibitches.com and watch some gay's
got raped hard like u
voted for "Zezima back to school to learn proper English"
(05-29-2014, 06:01 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: just mute style muhahahahhaha style got haters evrywhere i think in he's country same thing poor style poor guy :(
just playe with dogs and cats u'll get fine really just trust me madafucka and ur not allowed to type in lvp forum
random kid fag litte cunt like a random got raped evryone never u got fun in game cus the player raped u that why u leava samp cus them raped ur ass madafucka that why i never saw u ingame kid go watch tom and jerry or type divinibitches.com and watch some gay's
got raped hard like u

Jew military monitors your posts, trust son.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32920.msg457264#msg457264 date=1401340637]
voted for "Zezima back to school to learn proper English"

estonia is rip russia coming