Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ASTROLOGY / MAYAN ASTROLOGY?
star sign called cancer, if there was a star sign assigned to this topic it would be cancer because the topic is shit. cancer = shit, so nemesis is right. unless you people support cancer.
(04-18-2014, 12:04 AM)Shark link Wrote: star sign called cancer, if there was a star sign assigned to this topic it would be cancer because the topic is shit. cancer = shit, so nemesis is right. unless you people support cancer.

wow man, I really thought you're close minded person and not even close to being intellectual, but that explanation of yours has just proven that you really are a smart one!  8)7 8)7 8)7 _O-
u didnt have an answer to it, therefore I won. go home, beast.
Esoteric connections in this topic, holy shit, floating along the astral plane of existence rekindling the memories from the birth of our universe, consuming the stardust we are made from returning back to the essence.
answer to an answer just to make retard's debate going, no ty I won't so gg you win being a retard, beast has left the building
(04-18-2014, 12:14 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: answer to an answer just to make retard's debate going, no ty I won't so gg you win being a retard, beast has left the building

Drake - Hold On We're Going Home (Lyrics)
Or just call it ''shit'' or ''MwK,'' that'd make a bit more sense
the end is near Nico, repent
> imply youre a complete 4chan fag and that you listen to gay music

cool shark
(04-18-2014, 12:14 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Esoteric connections in this topic, holy shit, floating along the astral plane of existence rekindling the memories from the birth of our universe, consuming the stardust we are made from returning back to the essence.

beautiful son, we are eternal beings of light

one love