Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What it feels like to be attractive and classy?
Physical attraction fades, and is all based on opinion anyway
I knew a girl that was so attractive to so many that every guy wanted her - she'd reject any decent guy and go for the bad boy type. Started giving herself out pretty much became spoiled used and corrupted - Now she looks like hell and has no one
Moral of the story if you're rotten on the inside it'll eventually show, but the same goes for if you're kind and caring - that's the kind of beauty that will attract the right person, and never wither unless you let it
but a big dick lasts fo evah yo
That's some Dorian Gray shit right there Nem.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32847.msg454900#msg454900 date=1396491423]

I knew a girl that was so attractive to so many that every guy wanted her - she'd reject any decent guy and go for the bad boy type. Started giving herself out pretty much became spoiled used and corrupted - Now she looks like hell and has no one

thats from family guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xy6VoHLao0
(04-02-2014, 05:23 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: Not on this forum..

i lol'd so fuckin hard haha. Why so harsh?

(04-02-2014, 05:37 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Feels good man

what part of the body it feels good?

(04-03-2014, 02:07 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Shit I don't know, but what I do know is beauty fades, and the pretty ones get depressed once they hit their late 30s because they don't have twenty years experience at being ugly, and don't know how to cope with it.

you saying you will be ugly and depressed?

(04-03-2014, 03:15 AM)Nater link Wrote: Just look at my picture, Nuff' said  ;)

whats bad with your picture?

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32847.msg454900#msg454900 date=1396491423]
Physical attraction fades, and is all based on opinion anyway
Moral of the story if you're rotten on the inside it'll eventually show, but the same goes for if you're kind and caring - that's the kind of beauty that will attract the right person, and never wither unless you let it

I feel rotten from inside, becouse i just do, but i dont feel rotten from outside, except my small dick that i had to post on the forums  :X
This is it !

u8a22 - I wanna dance with somebody
(04-03-2014, 11:09 AM)Zezima link Wrote: I feel rotten from inside, becouse i just do, but i dont feel rotten from outside, except my small dick that i had to post on the forums  :X

Don't feel so down, that pic was a part in LVP history.
(04-03-2014, 11:09 AM)Zezima link Wrote: whats bad with your picture?

Nothing at all, I'm just pointing out I'm the exact opposite to what you asked :P Doesn't matter what you look like as long you're happy with yourself for what you are not what you're not.
(04-04-2014, 02:49 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Don't feel so down, that pic was a part in LVP history.

A milestone, you could say.
Imagine LVP: The Movie, Would be some funny shit