Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Let's Get Banned
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32797.msg453764#msg453764 date=1394141523]
useless topic there are thousands of servers ppl think ure cheater

Please share them.

[Image: dosxzq.png]
They've gone beyond and are now calling each other hackers.
[Image: ayee.jpg]
(03-06-2014, 03:22 PM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: _O- was that haze? we were just ingame raped emmmmmmmmm
not me
here you go!

[Image: wMAZV9.png]
*O*
Hahahaha nice  _O- I flame em and rape em but they won't ban me  8)7
I managed to acquire some intel from the Mexican server. There is a gang with the tag [CDN]. According to many players, they are the best clan in the server. Then I remembered those were the guys that kept accusing me of using aimbot the day I got banned.

So what happens is simple: player goes in, rapes the server's "best gang", they accuse you of using aimbot, then everyone else believes them because they supposedly the best in the server.
(03-09-2014, 11:13 PM)karizma link Wrote: here you go!

[Image: wMAZV9.png]
GAMERXSERVER????
(03-10-2014, 05:07 AM)Peru link Wrote: I managed to acquire some intel from the Mexican server. There is a gang with the tag [CDN]. According to many players, they are the best clan in the server. Then I remembered those were the guys that kept accusing me of using aimbot the day I got banned.

So what happens is simple: player goes in, rapes the server's "best gang", they accuse you of using aimbot, then everyone else believes them because they supposedly the best in the server.

Raped bunch more before was bored, Will have to rape some CDN's :D I got PMs asking if I wanted to join a clan  _O-
(03-10-2014, 06:30 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: GAMERXSERVER????

hey facebooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)