Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Let's Get Banned
Let's play a game. It's called "Play on this server until you get banned for aimbot"

Quote:HostName: >>SanMexico al Extremo<<OFICIAL Descarga samp 0.3z
Address:  74.91.121.242:5555
Players:  23 / 150
Ping:    16
Mode:    FreeRoam/DeathMach/Stunt/Races
Map:      San Andreas

Mexicans. Yes.
Anybody who has ever dueled me knows I'm far from being good. However, I joined this server and started to snipe people. About 10 minutes in, they started accusing me of using aimbot. Eventually one of their "administrators" TP'd to me and I served him a plate full of bullets with my sniper rifle. He kicked me:

[Image: okajxs.png]

I returned to the server and proceeded my sniping spree. At this point, everyone wanted a piece of me. I continued to administer several embarrassing deaths on their "top" players. About 5 more minutes in, they banned me:

[Image: 1ibhfr.png]

So the game is simple: join, rape, get banned, screenshot, post.
lol
I remember they banned me once because my clan's tag was similar to some admin's. He was using the SK or SW tag or some shit like that. Admins there are a bunch of fuckin morons.
I might give it a try later  :D
Is it supposed to mean that Lvp players' skills are pretty good? or Mexicans' are bad? I go for the first one

And Attention!: When I press F8 It says ''Unable to get ss'' How I can fix that ?
(03-03-2014, 07:01 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: Is it supposed to mean that Lvp players' skills are pretty good? or Mexicans' are bad? I go for the first one

I would say a combination of the two.

(03-03-2014, 07:01 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: And Attention!: When I press F8 It says ''Unable to get ss'' How I can fix that ?

Do you have the "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder in your Documents?
Good Question indeed!

I've just checked it and realized that I have two of them,thereupon,I deleted one of them,however,I couldn't get any help by doing so.

Then I googled it and found out this topic http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=403024&page=2 From now on, Pressing win key + print screen key will be much more benefical than pressing F8 

Happy Ending! :)
Excellent. Now go get banned :+
ahahahha i got banned hahahhahaa
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-  be [D].[M].[K]Draw[JF]
reason>:'cambita el nick lol?
it means change your nickname, normal with a retarded name like that lel
As far as I understand according to what you said,the reason why you got banned is not about your skills but rather the nickname you used there.