Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

lvp 0,3z ?
(02-15-2014, 08:49 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: but all this year 0.3x ------ then 0.3z change all style
all this work and now nothing i leave samp cus that shit
just i wann to say if u can back it to 0.3x its really better i cant fight all sLK wiht anti-lagg 1sec i will die  :P

although most of the people will ignore his post or find it funnier or retarded but hes actually saying the truth..its pretty much stupid to fight someone like sLK's teaming up and going after  a single individual player and gang banging them..in 0.3x as facebook said he could manage to kill atleast one of them but in 0.3z its not even competitve..if LVP is looking for increasing its player strength by moving to 0.3z antilag so those roleplayers can join and have fun playing single player style of shooting in the skin..its very sad thing then bcz most of the regulars who are hardcore dmers wont enjoy it anymore.
It can be turned off by editing the server config, what part of that don't you understand?
Do you want lag compensation to be removed from samp to be satisfied?
(02-15-2014, 09:09 PM)Fuse link Wrote: It can be turned off by editing the server config, what part of that don't you understand?
Do you want lag compensation to be removed from samp to be satisfied?

i know that thing but why they are not doing that i mean turning off the lag compensation in server config
(02-15-2014, 09:13 PM)inno link Wrote: i know that thing but why they are not doing that i mean turning off the lag compensation in server config
They made a poll about it i think
I don't get all the complaining. It just takes some getting used to and some adjusting. Yes, being able to play the game with lag was fun, but this isn't that bad. Besides, if you can't adapt to it, then maybe you're just not as good as you think.
(02-15-2014, 10:09 PM)Maka link Wrote: Besides, if you can't adapt to it, then maybe you're just not as good as you think.

Thank you.
well today i tried this new version of lvp

it sucks deep balls

why?

Becouse even when shoting on the skin the people dont allways lose hp lol.

rip fun playing lvp

bring back old version.
(02-15-2014, 10:09 PM)Maka link Wrote: I don't get all the complaining. It just takes some getting used to and some adjusting. Yes, being able to play the game with lag was fun, but this isn't that bad. Besides, if you can't adapt to it, then maybe you're just not as good as you think.
You are goddamn right! I couldn't agree more,furthermore Lvp has more people thanks to 0.3z

(02-15-2014, 10:09 PM)Maka link Wrote: I don't get all the complaining. It just takes some getting used to and some adjusting. Yes, being able to play the game with lag was fun, but this isn't that bad. Besides, if you can't adapt to it, then maybe you're just not as good as you think.
This^
I like the new sync, when it works, its great.