Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Properties
One of LVP's main methods of generating money has always been to purchase properties. Ranging from LV to SF and LS, you can find hundreds of properties that can make you a fortune. However, even though LVP is home to more than 400 properties, players only need to purchase a few of them to make a crazy amount of money. This was due to the fact that certain properties have been absurdly priced. Some are difficult to find and give you a low income, while others are easy to find and give you a high income. Others are hidden behind walls and haven't been purchased in months.

Therefore, over the past few days all of our properties have been modified. Ridiculous prices have been lowered and more properties have been created in order to compensate. From now on, the best property will be:

LVP Headquarters
[Image: 2q86ic9.png]
Price: $30.000.000 | Income: $3.000.000 per 3 minutes

The second best properties are LVP Crew properties. Priced at $10.000.000 with an income of $1.000.000 per 3 minutes. Keep in mind that LVP Crew properties are scattered throughout San Andreas and its your decision whether you reveal their locations or not. All other properties will not go above $10 million. While the vast majority will earn you 10% of the original cost per 3 minutes, some of them will only generate you 5% because they provide an extra bonus.

We know that some of you may not immediately like this decision of lowering property values, but our goal is to emphasize this feature. LVP is a DM + Freeroam server, thus by lowering property values, players will have to search for more properties to purchase and thereby emphasizing on our freeroam gamemode. Soon you will be able to protect your property from being purchased after the time-protection expires by being near your property. On the other hand this means that if you see a property you really want to purchase after its time-protection has expired and the owner is near it, you will have to kill the owner in order to purchase it.
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
good, bring all the prop nerds to ship, more kills for me
yayz
This alteration is absolutely amazing! That's actually what I have been thinking of for a while.This will make players thrifty and protective.Earning money will be more of an demanding experience.

Well done.
cranslator u speaks vary good england
(02-11-2014, 06:41 PM)inno link Wrote: cranslator u speaks vary good england
Your english skills are far worse and cranslator isnt even bad at it... Don't let that champion title make you think you're something special, clown

Nice job though, properties has been prized wierdly for as far as i can remember.
(02-11-2014, 06:46 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Your english skills are far worse and cranslator isnt even bad at it... Don't let that champion title make you think you're something special, clown

Nice job though, properties has been prized wierdly for as far as i can remember.

u are a dickhead loser u cant even beat low pingers quit playing samp ...kicked from (A) go cry now...jeez these people are so jealous of others ..i just appreciated cranslator in a funny way and u started fucking up
Lol u really mad now. I'm not kicked out of A
let him talk fuse, on internet every little bitch like likeg6 or kaka can act tough  :O