Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Properties
Best idea ever
(02-11-2014, 07:22 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: let him talk fuse, on internet every little bitch like likeg6 or kaka can act tough  :O

same goes for u..in the end of the day u are just a guy sitting on internet and braggin..nothing special to me
sorry for off-topic aint gonna bother anymore to reply these puppets
good job peru for this property thing
(02-11-2014, 07:29 PM)inno link Wrote: same goes for u..in the end of the day u are just a guy sitting on internet and braggin..nothing special to me
sorry for off-topic aint gonna bother anymore to reply these puppets
good job peru for this property thing
so ur saying u would say the same irl as u do online? ur such a useless retard LOL
The LVP Headquarters now gradually increases your health every 10 seconds or so.

Got an enemy that's constantly feeding you bullets? Purchase our HQ to gain a small advantage over them >:)

Got an enemy whose health keeps increasing? Buy our HQ from them and take their advantage })
i'm a cunt

doesn't this interfere with fc system fights?
Good job on that!

Question: Are the locations of the properties changed aswell or just their prizes/incomes ?
(02-11-2014, 08:46 PM)Shark link Wrote: i'm a cunt

doesn't this interfere with fc system fights?

I tested this with Cranslator. During freeroam your health gradually increases. During FC, it does not increase.
Are you thinking about creating another property which increases your armour aswell ?
(02-11-2014, 09:06 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: Are you thinking about creating another property which increases your armour aswell ?

If I'm not mistaken LVP Gang Base does that.
Pfft plz. My property is the best there is. So yeah.