Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

About Turkish Players
Always asking for management, these guys never learn. I completely agree with you Gibbs!
denied

oh btw it doesnt say that u get admin for developing in the faq, should add that too
it doesnt matter i am not, i am trying to tell about help someones who speaking turkish. our language abused there. nemesis can be too, or someone who know turkish. thats it.
Then speak english, you must have learned something. If I spoke Danish all the time in the mainchat it would annoy you too i think. det er i så sandelighed pisse irreterende at i ikke forstår os, jeg elsker alle tyrkere og deres dejlige behårede kroppe.  ;)
(01-24-2014, 02:19 PM)Punk_Rocker link Wrote: Then speak english, you must have learned something. If I spoke Danish all the time in the mainchat it would annoy you too i think. det er i så sandelighed pisse irreterende at i ikke forstår os, jeg elsker alle tyrkere og deres dejlige behårede kroppe.  ;)

Ja bestemt, men også bare det faktum, at han åbenbart vil have, at der skal være en admin til hvert eneste sprog. Jeg synes vi skal blive admins, så kan vi være NORDENS KONGER og bestemme over alle vores surströmnings-venner fra Sverige.  8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ex6C0jDIc

(01-24-2014, 01:40 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: denied

oh btw it doesnt say that u get admin for developing in the faq, should add that too

took the word outta my mouth
If they can't speak english that's their problem, maybe even yours. Not anyone elses
That's a side effect of allowing non-English languages in the public chat. If you feel someone is harassing you, please notify the online administrators and they will take care of the issue the best way they can. Regarding a possible promotion, no, it's not happening. We do feel there is no need of a new crew member only to handle such a specific issue.