Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

radios etc
what if when rado is deactivated the radios on the map are deactivated aswell/disappear/whatever? kind of a bummer when we got it off and we enter ammunation or some other place and theres a radio there, making us hear it.

also when we got it activated and we get close to a radio even if we're already listening in a car or something it loads again and most of the times nothing plays when it's loaded again, isn't there a way to make it check if it's already playing, and if it is then make it not load again?

(02-10-2014, 11:48 AM)Shark link Wrote: what if when rado is deactivated the radios on the map are deactivated aswell/disappear/whatever? kind of a bummer when we got it off and we enter ammunation or some other place and theres a radio there, making us hear it.
How did you deactivate the radio? /radio or something else?

(02-10-2014, 11:48 AM)Shark link Wrote: also when we got it activated and we get close to a radio even if we're already listening in a car or something it loads again and most of the times nothing plays when it's loaded again, isn't there a way to make it check if it's already playing, and if it is then make it not load again?
That's something we definitely can fix :)
yeah by using /radio, what i meant is that when we turn it off we can still listen to the radios that are placed on the ground
Super fix: Just press escape and turn down the radio in the in-game menu.
ye and we can hear it when we duels some1
good idea right  :D :D
Its because the dropped radios are from a filterscript while the /radio command is integrated in the gamemode, and there has been a ticket open for ages to rewrite this all. We can probably take a look at it after doing gang turfs and some other stuff :)
k danks  :)
God, I used to hate having filterscripts and trying to make them interact with my gamemode haha, I eventually re-wrote my entire code and implemented all the filterscripts, they are pretty pointless standalone.
(02-10-2014, 01:22 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Super fix: Just press escape and turn down the radio in the in-game menu.
That's what I do unless HaZe is DJ'ing  >:)

A couple of people mentioned down the bottom they can't see the song that's being played
(02-11-2014, 03:46 AM)Nater link Wrote: A couple of people mentioned down the bottom they can't see the song that's being played

Either use 1.) .song or 2.) Press Tab and look at the bottom-left-corner (pressing tab should remove that minigame/kdr/time/whatsoever-bar) ;)