Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[187] - Soon most hated tag in LVP
[Image: 187_monroe_banner.jpg]

[size=10pt]
Members:

[187]Ruthless (former [187]Mode on LW's)
[187]Habdel
[187]Rasta
[187]Spitfire
[187]Tyga
[187]President
[187]Periferia
[187]Kabal
[187]Runi
[187]Disco
[187]Guru

GANG INFO

So yea, i want to bring this gang here, for fun atleast. My name is Ruthless, former [187]Mode or modemaker on Litlewhiteys server. I got permaban there 4 years ago and now i want to return to play SA-MP on this server, because LW's is dead like graveyard. Admins couldn't handle me and my boys, so they decided to permaban me, because there were alot of kidz cryin and server was getting empty when we were online. I heard that after that [187] died out, just like that server. [187] was one of the most respected and hated gangs in SA-MP, we played for fun and fun for us was to make other people mad. We utilized so called laming tactics, dbing, minor flamming and other stuff that got emos and kidz mad. You won't see us play fair, or atleast me. I am starting this thread, in hope that some of boys will see it, and come to play with me here. It is all just for fun.

ENEMIES

[Joker]
[sLK]
[V]
[SWK]
SM
Their allies.

ALLIES

Anyone who attacks our enemies.

RECRUITING

Since i don't have alot of time to play so much, anyone who thinks i am cool and wants to roll with me is welcome to put [187] tag. I just need someone to shot people i don't like, with me.

Quote:Ruthless link=topic=32740.msg451672#msg451672 date=1391806909]
Admins couldn't handle me and my boys, so they decided to permaban me, because there were alot of kidz cryin and server was getting empty when we were online. I heard that after that [187] died out, just like that server. [187] was one of the most respected and hated gangs in SA-MP
lol.

Bro, i'm sorry to say but I think you're delusional.

Welcome....whoever the fuck you are.
Oh no, what have you done to Monroe
should team up with A
never saw any of them in lvp, just a commercial for random clan lol
(02-07-2014, 10:40 PM)Zezima link Wrote: never saw any of them in lvp, just a commercial for random clan lol

You blind or cant read? If you read atleast the first sentence of GANG INFO section, you would see how stupid you are.
i remmber 187 in lw and that guy hanibbal or smothing who got raped hard ^^
anyway gL
Quote:Ruthless link=topic=32740.msg451680#msg451680 date=1391810204]
You blind or cant read? If you read atleast the first sentence of GANG INFO section, you would see how stupid you are.

i rearly read gang description , i just passed the member list and thats it

gay shits do u even lift
No way, Drugz is still around?. That guy was hilarious.
Quote:ENEMIES

[Joker]
[sLK]
[V]
[SWK]
Their allies.

Lol. Do yourself a favor and delete this topic.