Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[187] - Soon most hated tag in LVP
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32740.msg452443#msg452443 date=1392412482]
I've just spoken to 187.Spitfire, my good friend and fellow LW admin on LW - hes informed me that you can remove the tag, and can complain to him or Habdel (who now has leadership of 187) if you feel this is a joke of any sort

[Image: ibmAaxIXOlGkow.png]

EDIT: Habdel is letting you stay, but your buddies like HooDStar aren't in 187, you can't just add people to a clan you don't lead

A little bump here!
Alright,Modemaker,since i find you funny,and also the best flamer the SA:MP Community has ever met(and you stopped playin here),you can step the fuck out of this topic and community(including the clen thinggy).We've seen how good is your leading the clen(very successful,gratz)!
Runey's taking the control over here!
You can rarely see Drugz playing on LW now,Sadik.
Who's Runey? :?
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=32740.msg460294#msg460294 date=1411250936]
A little bump here!
Alright,Modemaker,since i find you funny,and also the best flamer the SA:MP Community has ever met(and you stopped playin here),you can step the fuck out of this topic and community(including the clen).We've seen how good is your leading the clen(very successful,gratz)!
Runey's taking the control over here!
You can rarely see Drugz playing on LW now,Sadik.
[Image: bGELQgS.gif]
(09-21-2014, 12:28 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: [Image: bGELQgS.gif]
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha  _O-
(09-20-2014, 11:55 PM)Peru link Wrote: Who's Runey? :?
(09-21-2014, 12:28 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: [Image: bGELQgS.gif]
lmao...Fate,if you don't have anything smart to say,don't say anything at all,please. :)
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=32740.msg460299#msg460299 date=1411309931]
lmao...Fate,if you don't have anything smart to say,don't say anything at all,please. :)
I never said anything, actually.
Popsicles and popcorn is the best way to gain weight.
Ty for the advice,I'll think about when I decide to gain some weight,don't need it now,Rofl. :D
Bump.... Wish I could still see Modemaker replyin' with his damn hilarious posts around... Anyway, I rock.
double post