Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP FC Leagues - I
:}
(02-12-2014, 08:15 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: The rules were announced and reinforced a couple of times in this topic. You should have been aware. I won't go around individually telling everyone. This is what the topic is for, to inform all of the participants.

You only had to notify a handful of people. Seeing that you have plenty of time on your hands to organize this, it would only be a small effort to notify us.
(02-12-2014, 10:43 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: You only had to notify a handful of people. Seeing that you have plenty of time on your hands to organize this, it would only be a small effort to notify us.

Instead of notifying a handful of people, I notified everyone by announcing it in this topic.
(02-12-2014, 09:42 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: As a reward for being Whetstone's League Champion, Fat Cobra has been awarded with his own property!
[Image: iba1ax.png]
('Murica)

Burn that damn flag
Well done Fat
(02-12-2014, 10:45 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: Instead of notifying a handful of people, I notified everyone by announcing it in this topic.

Well that didn't really work out did it, seeing the number of people who have to leave this tournament because of this rule they had to read...

Better check on everyone, it might be that one of the winners waited more than one week between matches...those points may have to be withdrawn and forfeited as well.
(02-13-2014, 07:31 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Well that didn't really work out did it, seeing the number of people who have to leave this tournament because of this rule they had to read...

What :?
But that's my point. They either read the rule and willingly left or they were to busy and left as well. Others simply forfeited. The point is when you sign up for a tournament, it should be common sense that activity is required. Anyway, I don't want to extend this argument. Bone County remains and hopefully they can finish their matches today.
(02-13-2014, 12:20 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: What :?
But that's my point. They either read the rule and willingly left or they were to busy and left as well. Others simply forfeited. The point is when you sign up for a tournament, it should be common sense that activity is required. Anyway, I don't want to extend this argument. Bone County remains and hopefully they can finish their matches today.

Hold on, i'm not allowed to finish my matches today nor are the others, but Bone County League can? That does not make sense.

The rule is: If a participant fails to fight at least one opponent in one week, all of their matches will be recorded as forfeits.

So either apply it to them as well because they havent played one match in the last 7 days or apply it to nobody. Fair is fair.
It was applied to them. Fusez was inactive, just like you, and therefore his matches were recorded as forfeits, just like yours. Everyone else has been active but at different times.
Fights vs Lithirm recorded.
First clip
Sadik vs Lithirm [LVP Fight league]
Second clip
Sadik vs Lithirm 2nd Vid [LVP Fight league]