Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP FC Leagues - I
(02-12-2014, 12:06 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Yo yo I will be on on thursday and this weekend :).

If necessary pm me to arrange for an hour.

Nothing against you, target, but I implemented rules and if I apply them for one person, I have to apply it to everyone else. Cobra, Method and AzKiller have been active this week except for you, therefore your remaining matches are recorded as forfeits.

With that said, I am happy to announce Whetstone's League Champion: Fat_Cobra! And the league's runner-up: Method! Congrats to both! This now officially concludes the Whetstone League.
(02-11-2014, 11:36 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: Then I'm afraid I'll have to apply the "one-week" rule. Your remaining matches are counted as forfeits.
Everyone else in Bone County League are sort of planning to fight each other over the next two days. Thursday is the last day, otherwise I'll decide matches based on activity.
I c. Well that sucks.
(02-12-2014, 04:34 PM)Fuse link Wrote: I c. Well that sucks.

It does, but it's necessary. If you sign up for a tournament you are expected to be active. I don't expect daily activity, but at least once or twice a week. I understand people can become busy, so if that's the case for anyone it's better not to sign up for a tournament. The rule was implemented to not overextend these matches more than they need to be.

The last League is Bone County, and tomorrow is their deadline.
I have been active recently as you may have seen Ryder, but no sign of the other league members
Quote:Dacads link=topic=32697.msg452170#msg452170 date=1392221594]
I have been active recently as you may have seen Ryder, but no sign of the other league members

That's why you were given the points over Fusez. Amit and Slide have been somewhat active along with you, just at different times. So lets try to conclude the Bone County League tomorrow.
As I said before...
tomoorow I will be ingame...
(02-12-2014, 01:05 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: Nothing against you, target, but I implemented rules and if I apply them for one person, I have to apply it to everyone else. Cobra, Method and AzKiller have been active this week except for you, therefore your remaining matches are recorded as forfeits.

With that said, I am happy to announce Whetstone's League Champion: Fat_Cobra! And the league's runner-up: Method! Congrats to both! This now officially concludes the Whetstone League.

It would have been nice if you had notified me. Nothing against you, but this is mismanagement from your side.
(02-12-2014, 07:14 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: It would have been nice if you had notified me. Nothing against you, but this is mismanagement from your side.

The rules were announced and reinforced a couple of times in this topic. You should have been aware. I won't go around individually telling everyone. This is what the topic is for, to inform all of the participants.
no tears target, u were are gonner either way
As a reward for being Whetstone's League Champion, Fat Cobra has been awarded with his own property!
[Image: iba1ax.png]
('Murica)