Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What are you eating? Bodybuilding meal topic.
why dont u eat spaghetti aswell, if u want to gain? lel
(12-13-2013, 03:18 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: You should really stop eating froozen food, bad for your teeth

Frozen meals/food in general are bad for you, If you eat to much you end up in a rash, I saw it on TV show Embarrassing Bodies this dude was covered in red rashes because all he ate was frozen meals and microwaved products.

(12-13-2013, 04:37 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Do you lean towards having more rice pre-workout, and more chicken post-workout?
Also, if it's not too expensive, I'd recommend red meat. Beef contains more of the muscle-building amino acids than any other meat.

Im not counting my macros or callories, atm im just eating and eating, step by step i will develope counting callories and my macros, maybe in spring ill attend a bodybuilding competition, maybe, and now im just doing this for my self and testing my body how it reacts to diffrent eating habits. Usually i carb up for 1 week, then 2-3 no carbs, then i carb up again. And testing other kind of stuff.

I hate beef, its chevy and gets stuck between my teeth, or i and my mom dont know how to cook that shit. And beef is very very very expensive here. 1kg chicken breast is around 4 euros. Beef would be like 12 euros. And lithuanian minimum paycheck is around 300 euros, so i think you get my point.
(12-14-2013, 10:34 PM)Zezima link Wrote: And lithuanian minimum paycheck is around 300 euros, so i think you get my point.

hard times to be a little bitch about food?
(12-15-2013, 10:54 PM)Shark link Wrote: hard times to be a little bitch about food?

Prices rising in everything, fuel,food,etc. But the minimum paycheck stays the same. But if you actually eat like me, its way cheaper then buying frozen picas or balloney or anything els that have empty callories and you can eat alot and still stay hungry. 

This could last me for about 5 days
1kg chicken breast - 4 euros.
box of rice (8 packs, 200 grams each) - 1,5 euro
Broccoli - 2 euros
20 eggs - 4 euros
6 cans of cheapest tuna - 4 euro
box of oatmeal ~1 euro

~15 euros and im set for 5 days.  Idk actually euro price now. But i think 1 euro is around 3,5 my currency.
(12-15-2013, 11:04 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Prices rising in everything, fuel,food,etc. But the minimum paycheck stays the same. But if you actually eat like me, its way cheaper then buying frozen picas or balloney or anything els that have empty callories and you can eat alot and still stay hungry. 

This could last me for about 5 days
1kg chicken breast - 4 euros.
box of rice (8 packs, 200 grams each) - 1,5 euro
Broccoli - 2 euros
20 eggs - 4 euros
6 cans of cheapest tuna - 4 euro
box of oatmeal ~1 euro

~15 euros and im set for 5 days.  Idk actually euro price now. But i think 1 euro is around 3,5 my currency.

Don't you like get tired of the same shit after 2-3 days?
(12-16-2013, 08:00 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Don't you like get tired of the same shit after 2-3 days?

Ofc you do! Thats why you mix in something new, cooked fish, some new sauces so the flavor wont get boring, but after some time you get used to it so no worries. I remember first time when i ate oatmeal with no milk no sugar no salt no nothing, it tasted like a cardboard lmao..... but i got used to it and now it tastes just fine just oatmeal cooked in water.
Was on my blogtv show live, almost ate everything, but i do not forget LVP forums. Heres my morrning meal :

Rice
Salmon
marinated pepper

[Image: olxn.png]
Had some mac donalds last night... Was great gotta love that Mc Chicken.  :Y)
I'm currently cooking Firecracker squid and gonna garnish it with lemon,pepper, and some salt