Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zezima bodybuilding mode progress topic 1.
"Rise above hate" - Id rather be the ones thats hated one becouse hes achieving something that is fun and makes me happy, then be the one who does the hating, and flaming people who are actually trying to achieve something.

Your's sincerely Zezima.
(12-18-2013, 09:44 AM)Zezima link Wrote: "Rise above hate" - Id rather be the ones thats hated one becouse hes achieving something that is fun and makes me happy, then be the one who does the hating, and flaming people who are actually trying to achieve something.

Your's sincerely Zezima.
Very touching.... Any how wasn't hate, Do what you gotta do... If it makes you happy keep doing it
I sincerly hope it turns out great for you  :> but from my POV you shoulda hit the gym more before injecting those kind of suppliments.
(12-18-2013, 10:15 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: Very touching.... Any how wasn't hate, Do what you gotta do... If it makes you happy keep doing it
I sincerly hope it turns out great for you  :> but from my POV you shoulda hit the gym more before injecting those kind of suppliments.

If you actually read all my posts from 2007 you should know that i mainly post troll comments and just to have fun.
(12-18-2013, 03:37 PM)Zezima link Wrote: If you actually read all my posts from 2007 you should know that i mainly post troll comments and just to have fun.
i am not often on the forums  ;)
(12-20-2013, 10:25 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: i never learned to read  ;)

Fixed
(12-20-2013, 10:48 AM)Nater link Wrote: Fixed
You´re adopted.
(01-08-2014, 11:45 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: You´re adopted.

I've considered that thought a few times
I heard that if you insert a couple of these bad boys into your anus before working out, your muscle development will intensify.

[Image: url%5D]
update pics ??
zyzz was a pussy

met him a few years ago, total dickhead