Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Can anybody help me..
(10-16-2013, 09:26 AM)Shark link Wrote: newsflash: nater would tap a wallpaper

Hahahaha smart ass xD
(10-15-2013, 11:47 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: rainmeter

This.
It's a shell extension, no? I used to use it on XP ... it's just buggy as shit though, fucking hell windows 8 is shit anyway. In fact, you're fucking shit for using Windows 8 you fucking shit piece of shit.
(10-17-2013, 03:58 AM)Jerome link Wrote: It's a shell extension, no? I used to use it on XP ... it's just buggy as shit though, fucking hell windows 8 is shit anyway. In fact, you're fucking shit for using Windows 8 you fucking shit piece of shit.

You forgot to mention shit
i like windows 8, the design is great
(10-17-2013, 06:36 AM)Nater link Wrote: You forgot to mention shit

I thought I fucking did! Shit. Windows 8 is fucking shit. SHIT. And anyone using windows 8 has obviously replaced the synapses in their brain with human feces aka SHIT. Because it's fucking shit.

Don't get me wrong, Shark... love the design, very aesthetically pleasing... however... that's where it ends lol.
(10-17-2013, 09:05 PM)Jerome link Wrote: I thought I fucking did! Shit. Windows 8 is fucking shit. SHIT. And anyone using windows 8 has obviously replaced the synapses in their brain with human feces aka SHIT. Because it's fucking shit.

Don't get me wrong, Shark... love the design, very aesthetically pleasing... however... that's where it ends lol.

Much better. Windows 8 looks cool I aint tried it yet tho
*facepalm*
link please wallpaper
indians getting horny again