Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP isn't dying - signed striker/diaper
BoSS still plays and is admin there afaik.

Get xfire or steam HoogerBooger and I'll come on PS with you, or better yet come uL mumble. I play there once in a blue moon (as golfer too :D)
(10-17-2013, 04:09 PM)Darius link Wrote: BoSS still plays and is admin there afaik.

Get xfire or steam HoogerBooger and I'll come on PS with you, or better yet come uL mumble. I play there once in a blue moon (as golfer too :D)

I appreciate the offer mate, but I just don't do xfire and all that shit, that's just not my style. Ingame gangchat is how I roll. That's the reason I left SiN too back in the day, had an argument with d3 about it and basically told him to go fuck himself.

You can PM me here if you plan on playing on Partyserver. Maybe even leave uL and we can make our own clan on PS (you, me and greyfox)?
(10-17-2013, 04:30 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I appreciate the offer mate, but I just don't do xfire and all that shit, that's just not my style. Ingame gangchat is how I roll. That's the reason I left SiN too back in the day, had an argument with d3 about it and basically told him to go fuck himself.

You can PM me here if you plan on playing on Partyserver. Maybe even leave uL and we can make our own clan on PS (you, me and greyfox)?
Enjoy playing by yourself then  d:)b
Playing with himself is what Hooger does best  ;)

BoSS still plays he plays as [OMCK]BoSS, Thats what he was tagged as when he banned me in 2012

http://forum.partyserver.us/index.php?PH...71.0;nowap

Good times
(10-18-2013, 02:58 AM)Nater link Wrote: Playing with himself is what Hooger does best  ;)

BoSS still plays he plays as [OMCK]BoSS, Thats what he was tagged as when he banned me in 2012

http://forum.partyserver.us/index.php?PH...71.0;nowap

Good times

"fuck up jewbag"
(10-18-2013, 11:55 AM)Shark link Wrote: "fuck up jewbag"

Mmmhmm  :X
good one nater XD
It's indeed dead.
(10-19-2013, 01:21 PM)Shark link Wrote: good one nater XD

Thanks Shark :P I've taught my dad it and he rages people and calls em it  _O-
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32376.msg444656#msg444656 date=1381301819]
hows nonzero there
Nonzero, lol.