Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 10.2.0
I wondered about that too in the past. Not sure why mine is there for example whilst your isn't.
(11-13-2013, 02:23 PM)Richard link Wrote: You can find the top here: http://sa-mp.nl/about/statistics/players...ayers.html
I don't believe there to be a list of players ranked by karma.

Where is facebook-MwK and kaka? Oh wait they are newfag losers.

Until this week I actually thought that Facebook and kaka = same person, but it turns out to be even worse - there are actually 2 of them. It's like you take 1 idiot and clone him. Jesus Christ.
(11-13-2013, 03:27 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Where is facebook-MwK and kaka? Oh wait they are newfag losers.

Until this week I actually thought that Facebook and kaka = same person, but it turns out to be even worse - there are actually 2 of them. It's like you take 1 idiot and clone him. Jesus Christ.

??? didnt played samp since 1 year or something and what u on about ?
rip english

Profile of mr.kaka(A)
This is the profile of “mr.kaka(A)”, a VIP Member of Las Venturas Playground. Please mind that not all information may be visible, depending on his/her preferences.

Nickname: mr.kaka(A)
Position: VIP Member vip
Online time: 1446 hours and 14 minutes #38 +1 hour
my profile bugged...its a known lvp stats bug...ill talk to management soon to fix this
(11-01-2013, 03:58 AM)striker link Wrote: 2014 maybe

that's where lvp lost the players...by turning something simple and elegant into something complicated and unnecessary. truth hurts. bring it back
(11-13-2013, 03:27 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Where is facebook-MwK and kaka? Oh wait they are newfag losers.

shh shh u look it ur hours ingame then talking and dont use dat word ''lossrs'' cus me and kaka best team ^^ and we see u last time on lvp :( ur fight like newfags dont know what rw mean :( wann proof how i rape u ass 5-1 in street ? oh forgot where the deal noob?
you said u wann to duels me u ignored me gg ez guy newb paka paka
(11-14-2013, 01:58 AM)Jerome link Wrote: that's where lvp lost the players...by turning something simple and elegant into something complicated and unnecessary. truth hurts. bring it back

i recall at some point, being away for a long time i decided to join the server one day. it was filled with ramps every fucking where. i suppose that's the cause of the server's death lel
(11-25-2013, 06:19 AM)Shark link Wrote: i recall at some point, being away for a long time i decided to join the server one day. it was filled with ramps every fucking where. i suppose that's the cause of the server's death lel
nope all day it night player's max joined 20/25
yeah man fucking yolo swag