Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
(03-06-2013, 12:52 AM)striker link Wrote: happened to me too :/ and randomly get auto paused. Server ain't ready for 60+

Dude ... I warned you lol. TWICE, before it happened  _O-

Blame Badeend, he bought cheap servers and spent the rest on beer. Tru story.

HAI SHARK  :>
(03-04-2013, 10:45 PM)Sophia link Wrote: Doing it every week wouldn't work... but once a month might.  Start up a tradition of the first weekend of the month being super happy LVP day.  Can alternate between Saturday and Sunday every month to help accomondate people.
I agree with Sophia - doing it every week wouldn't cause the same "impact" it did now for the first time. I didn't expect to appear so many people tbh, but regardless it's goin' to happen once a month, twice a month... you gotta repeat it again :P
Unfortunately my dumb net had to stop working exactly at 8:25. Do it on a saturday next time plz, some people gotta take a train to go to uni on sundays! (me :()
Well Shark if its same time I can come this time Monday is public holiday so aslong as my new pc is working I'll be there. I'm on Android table so weird to type need better keyboard app  ;)
(03-05-2013, 10:03 PM)Agent link Wrote: After a while I had to reconnect 3 times as I was bugged, then twice again when the server crashed.
Was too lazy to get back in and continue with you guys.

Nice pictures everyone..

lIES..your fat ass went to have another burger :Y)
Ofc it won't have the same impact as this one did or be nearly as big, but at least people who didn't have the chance to turn up or the ones who want to play with older players again will have a chance to do it (again).

Next Sunday, 7PM GMT 0.

- Shark
- Nater
- DeLiC
- Jerome
- [SMK]Wemesis
- Jhon

Just to keep a track of whoever wants to come  ;)
you can count on me... :)
Put me down Sharkus, as a maybe. I'll come if I am not busy, it was fun :>
I'll be there
what time is that GMT -6