Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
It was fun and SaW Clan was there to, Me, Flyby and Alpha
(03-04-2013, 09:48 PM)IDmad link Wrote: lmfao, have u ever heard about a thing called print screen or F8 in sa-mp...?
Have u seriously taken pics of ur own computer screen in order to get some pics?  _O-
AHAHAHAHAHAH. Shark it was worth it organising the event just for this noob LMFAO

I'm laughing pretty hard at those pics where my shamal blew up on mount chilliad there xD, IDmad's car flying away from the explosion with him in it xD
(03-05-2013, 01:23 AM)DCreations link Wrote: It was fun and SaW Clan was there to, Me, Flyby and Alpha
Yeah were lots of HC4L and sLK, as well as uL (Me, Shen, Slice, Grocku and Alvarez)
(03-05-2013, 01:40 AM)Darius link Wrote: Yeah were lots of HC4L and sLK, as well as uL (Me, Shen, Slice, Grocku and Alvarez)
5 UvH members, new record! (me, tdr, fate, striker, zapper)
NWA 4 life
Went IRC for a minute or two, but had other plans.
(03-05-2013, 02:28 PM)Maka link Wrote: Went IRC for a minute or two, but had other plans.

(03-04-2013, 09:27 PM)Shark link Wrote: Keith sucks fucking dick.

I reckon he has too many girlfriends
(03-05-2013, 03:04 PM)Jay link Wrote: I reckon he has too many girlfriends

I reckon he does not.
Haters go fuck yourselves, Maka wins dat shit on a daily basis- and if winning it meant missing out on the reunion, by god he'd miss out on that reunion.

Were there ever any FC battles or massive gangfights at the gangbase, or was it all cruising in the latter few hours?
I reckon I have one and that's enough.