Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
(02-04-2013, 11:55 AM)Sarge link Wrote: Well ya might aswell count me in or i'll trash ur party aniewaiz
OMG!!! Hey Sarge how the bloody hell are ya man :)

(02-04-2013, 04:44 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: I'm in
Mafofacker :D Hey dude how you doin?
Everyone is welcome to the event. Leave the trash talking for when you're in the actual event  :P

(02-04-2013, 12:50 AM)IDmad link Wrote: I think the first thing we need to arrange first is which day of the week the event should take place.
Most of us have work/studies on normal weekdays so I think the only good options are Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
And on top of that I guess many people (including me) are drunk/partying on Friday/Saturday so those days are out of the window aswell.
So imo the only day of the week this could take place is Sunday. Everyone agrees?

Atm I think we have 30% of the possible attendees signed up for this event. We're never going to get to 100% but I think somewhere between 50-60% of the oldschool players still lurking around on different forums/on IRC etc. could be informed about this event.
Like Shark said everyone should go on different forums and inform people about this event or contact them via xfire/IRC/teamspeak etc. That way we'll get as many people participating as possible.

I think the event should take place, at the earliest in late February or early March. That way we'll get the word spread around and all the people informed in time. :)

Yeah I think that Sunday is the best day of the week to have it. And early March is probably better, because this way we'll have the chance to get more older players  ;)
(02-05-2013, 03:52 PM)IDmad link Wrote: [SMITH]Known2Pwn said he'd be interested to join aswell.  ;)
How did you contact him?
(02-06-2013, 12:57 PM)Darius link Wrote: How did you contact him?
Send him a message on youtube. Also send to Toe2Toe but he hasn't answered yet.
add me to the list
(02-06-2013, 01:25 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Send him a message on youtube. Also send to Toe2Toe but he hasn't answered yet.
sent*
Does anyone have contact with [MOB]Hoady?
l2gramer idmad
now he quiet xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Maddolis why haven't you signed up you cunt?