Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
Anyone can participate, it's just that the people who haven't seen their old clanmates/enemies will find the concept more appealing.
I'd like to see some '07-'08'ers on.
maybe!
(01-23-2013, 07:18 PM)HaZe link Wrote: maybe!
Sorry for YET AGAIN making a useless, retarded post just like I always do!
(01-23-2013, 07:43 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: reunion to celebrate ur lack of job? go pull with ur chest or some shit instead weakling  _O-
Don't be an asshat. Many ppl have been thinking about a reunion of some sort, including me but noone has had the time/interest to start organizing anything.

Atleast someone's doing something about it.  ;)
(01-23-2013, 07:43 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: reunion to celebrate ur lack of job? go pull with ur chest or some shit instead weakling  _O-

You still haven't grown up have ya?
There's a bunch of people that just plain left San Andreas in the dust as they moved on in their lives. That being said it would be great to see some of those people get back together for some sort of reunion. So yeah, count me in as long as I can make time to join in.
If I get SA installed again and the problem that I had with it before uninstalling it is fixed, I'd join...if the date and time don't conflict with anything important.
but seriously have fun cunts, i won't be able to make it so someones gonna have to turn on some torrent and pretend to be me
i guess ill be in this. just say the date and time.