Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
I'm gonna drive-by and carbomb ya'll motherfuckers :D
Got that game working, although I'm suffering a black screen and can't for the life of me remember what my password on my account was. Jhon, if you're reading this, do you have any kind of power in resetting my password and PMing me a default one? Would be much appreciated.
(01-22-2013, 06:34 PM)Shark link Wrote: I think we need enough people first, then yes set the date.

That doesn't make sense.  How do people know if they can make it not, when you haven't set a date and time?
(01-22-2013, 10:33 PM)Maka link Wrote: Got that game working, although I'm suffering a black screen and can't for the life of me remember what my password on my account was. Jhon, if you're reading this, do you have any kind of power in resetting my password and PMing me a default one? Would be much appreciated.

Done
Aslong as we all listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...XeFPpPJeI#!
It'd be a grand time
(01-22-2013, 11:20 PM)Jay link Wrote: That doesn't make sense.  How do people know if they can make it not, when you haven't set a date and time?

We'll see who's willing to join it or not, then we'll set a proper date where everyone can make it.
Yeah I'd like to go back to talking about how silly IDmad acts when he's drunk.
Looking good :D

(01-23-2013, 12:22 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: Aslong as we all listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...XeFPpPJeI#!
It'd be a grand time
Roflmao xD
What's the barrier that you have to pass in order to participate?
(01-23-2013, 01:44 PM)durrrrr link Wrote: What's the barrier that you have to pass in order to participate?

2006 bludster.