Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Less rules, more fun!
(12-02-2012, 06:49 PM)Kase link Wrote: Howdy! As you probably noticed, we've just updated Las Venturas Playground to 5.4.0. The most significant change is a whole new rule list. We've removed a lot of unnecessary rules, and shrinked the list down to 6 points:

-  Do not cheat.
-  No swearing, flaming or racism.
-  Only English in the main chat. Avoid CAPS; use your common sense.
-  The Ship is a peace zone; don't harm players on it and don't run to it if you're fighting!
-  Do not abuse bugs or commands.
-  2-shots are not allowed.

...so you can think less about following rules and more about having fun, however you want!

We've also fixed quite some bugs, and rewritten a few features. There's still a lot more to come in the following days, so stay tuned!

When I played the only thing on that list I didn't to was cheat/hack  _O- The rest of those things I did  >:)
Does that mean we can now drive-by to low health and kill on foot?

Anyway this has never stopped me before so no biggie.
You can drive-by however you want to. Watch out for revengeful carbombers though  :+
Cool. Simple and clear. Love it.  O+
Now it's gonna more shit than ever , GG LVP
(12-03-2012, 04:54 PM)Epiccc link Wrote: Now it's gonna more shit than ever , GG LVP

Was is better before? An immense list of rules which could only be enforced when administrators were actually spectating (and that usually happens after a report)? I don't think so.
Awesome!more fun!!
(12-03-2012, 04:54 PM)Epiccc link Wrote: Now it's gonna more shit than ever , GG LVP

Man up bitch.
lol.
Fu-dge cake you all especially the admins!!!!!! You brought me closer to my demise! FUDGE CAKES! :'(