Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Xbox360 New(Slim) Or Old Or PS3
My PS3 is streaming video's 75% of the time, since it is the only one that can do that properly.
It totally depends on what games you want to play if you don't care about the other features.

PS3 has free multiplayer and some epic titles like Red Dead Redemption.
If you want Halo, go xbox.

GTA V will run fine on any console, it will lag and beslow on pc though since it will be a console port.
console graphics will suck on gta v tho
PS3 has better graphics than 360 when it comes to GTA IV, but with low framerate
(11-18-2012, 01:02 AM)oostcoast link Wrote: My PS3 is streaming video's 75% of the time, since it is the only one that can do that properly.
It totally depends on what games you want to play if you don't care about the other features.

GTA V will run fine on any console, it will lag and beslow on pc though since it will be a console port.
RDR is on xbox also and damn I love that game.. But I need a long term solution.. Not like im gonna buy a new one every year
Quote: link=topic=31717.msg433872#msg433872 date=1353225035]
Not like im gonna buy a new one every year
I could if I wanted to :D I just brought a PSP Slim (again <_<) & 4 games yesterday just for lolsĀ  _O-
Quote: link=topic=31717.msg433863#msg433863 date=1353171006]
I didnt remove.. and well I.just turned 20 like 3 days ago. And yes I saved up cuz here its like 25k not 300$.. I still dont get ur point of that pic.

And fuse. This is the best u can get in india.. In my area.. So if u have a problem with that.. Ask ur isp to start providing services here maybe. Just becauae ping is high doesn't means internet sucks.. There's this thing called "distance" which affects ping..

lol what 25k for a console xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what currency are u talkin about and can u convert that to dollars or euros u are confusing me
(11-18-2012, 01:02 AM)oostcoast link Wrote: My PS3 is streaming video's 75% of the time, since it is the only one that can do that properly.

Hopefully they'll learn from their mistake. GTA 4 was almost as badly optimized as Minecraft was, if they get the port done properly they could get it right.

Anyway, you could get the new xbox next year.
[Image: Microsoft_Xbox_720.jpg]
(11-20-2012, 11:25 AM)Danny link Wrote: Hopefully they'll learn from their mistake. GTA 4 was almost as badly optimized as Minecraft was, if they get the port done properly they could get it right.

Anyway, you could get the new xbox next year.
[Image: Microsoft_Xbox_720.jpg]

xbox 720 yea i heard its gonna be AWESOME.. but i doubt it'll be in my budget :/ + every(good) thing launches in India like 6 month/year AFTER its actual Launch (most of the time)

(11-20-2012, 09:50 AM)Nater link Wrote: I could if I wanted to :D I just brought a PSP Slim (again <_<) & 4 games yesterday just for lolsĀ  _O-

LOL i loved DEF JAM for psp/PS2 <3 one of the best game XD
get the xbox.
(11-20-2012, 11:25 AM)Danny link Wrote: [Image: Microsoft_Xbox_720.jpg]

Just to let you know, that is a very simple mockup made in Photoshop under an hour.