Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Xbox360 New(Slim) Or Old Or PS3
I've been saving up money to buy a console, Now i have enough to Buy 1..
But i am confused B/w Old and New Xbox And the PS3..

I myself Prefer Xbox over PS3 Because of GOW/Halo .. But that does not means that im not considering PS3 as an option..

So help me out here.?

PS: Xbox360 / PS3 only.. Not interested in move/kinect.
xboobx
XBOX if you're in the US, PS3 if you're anywhere else when it comes to network/lobby support. As for games, it depends on the games you play, XBOX has better support for games like Call of Duty.
I would say PS3, but to be honest a proper PC is the best option.
I haven't used my PS3 in over 3 years, it's laying on top of my closet catching dust.
GTA V in less than 6 months... PS3.
(11-17-2012, 10:48 AM)Thug link Wrote: I would say PS3, but to be honest a proper PC is the best option.
I haven't used my PS3 in over 3 years, it's laying on top of my closet catching dust.

ik PC is the best but right now i dont own a PC i have a laptop. and PC would cost much more than a console. so im settling on Console.

(11-17-2012, 11:08 AM)Danny link Wrote: GTA V in less than 6 months... PS3.
it'll be on Xbox also right?
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=31717.msg433849#msg433849 date=1353142949]
[Image: kidding-me.png]
mm yea so?
I had a PS3 it was fun for 3 months then I sold it a year later for more music CDs  _O- Pick which ever suits the games you want fuck what others think
Spend it on a decent internet connection
why remove my post

i remember when i wanted a console to play - PSone. mothit arent u 20+ smthg? and u are saving money for a console?
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=31717.msg433860#msg433860 date=1353157569]
why remove my post

i remember when i wanted a console to play - PSone. mothit arent u 20+ smthg? and u are saving money for a console?
I didnt remove.. and well I.just turned 20 like 3 days ago. And yes I saved up cuz here its like 25k not 300$.. I still dont get ur point of that pic.

And fuse. This is the best u can get in india.. In my area.. So if u have a problem with that.. Ask ur isp to start providing services here maybe. Just becauae ping is high doesn't means internet sucks.. There's this thing called "distance" which affects ping..