Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ping INCREASE
Hello there, I was wondering if some of you could help me out in following problem.

I constantly play DM servers and I am always tired to be killed by players with 500-700 ping while I am stuck to 50-60, I am way easier to kill.

So my question is; is there some program for SAMP that could increase my ping to desirable value? Now, I don't want utorrent who starts downloading shitloads of things and uses memory at hard disk plus sometimes downloads won't go at max.
Practice :)
I think there's a pinglimit for fighting, if they break it; Report them.
Some of these laggers are probably downloading, dont do the same
(11-08-2012, 09:59 AM)UltimatePWN link Wrote: So my question is; is there some program for SAMP that could increase my ping to desirable value?

just dont join the server if ure so eager to get perm ban
perm ban cause of? I just want fair fight against people who have enourmous ping, not my fault I have excellent connection  :roll:

Just tell me is there some similar tool on the internet...
that similar tool exactly gets u perm banned
What about others with good internet connection who don't want to cheat? You will have an unfair advantage over them.
The only solution for your problem is to learn how to shoot highpingers, or just play somewhere else
Move to NL, problem solved, high or low ping, retards will still be retards and moan at you when they lose.
You are not allowed to modify/slow down your connection in order to have an (unfair) advantage over others.
Lets say you fight one person with ping 400, so you change to 400, then you are simultaneously attacked by someone with a ping of 100. What do you do? Take the average? I just will not work.

Locked.